News:

Masm32 SDK description, downloads and other helpful links
Message to All Guests

Main Menu

I'm to dumb

Started by shankle, June 03, 2015, 05:53:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hutch--

You would not want the job, Abe, Garfield, McKinley, JFK and a whole host of near misses. The President is only the PR front man, its common knowledge that the US and a number of other western countries are run by a secret government at the corporate level. Look at the TPP negotiations, why would they care about what voters in the associated countries want wyhen they will just roll over the top of them. Look at the EU just for example and there are others.

As they lose influence to the BRICS countries and prospective member countries, the secret government will just become more vindictive and nasty at what they do and populations in their own countries will continue to be marginalised while they do it.

rrr314159

Quote from: ZenWhy you'd voluntarily want to run for office is beyond me,...

Quote from: rrr314159I'd certainly take the job if offered

Quote from: anunituIf you run for prez in America I feel you need to be put in a rubber room for about 4 weeks until you come back to your senses and understand just how crappy job that is.

Quote from: dedndaveif we HAD a good president, he'd be assassinated

Quote from: rrr314159I'm willing to be the president

Quote from: hutchYou would not want the job

- I would want the job!

Quote from: The BellmanWhat I tell you three times is true."
I am NaN ;)

Zen

RRR314159,
This thread is getting bizarre,...I feel right at home,...:bgrin:
RRR314159, you clearly are an intelligent person,...I've read many of your posts, and they're always informative and interesting,...
SO,...if you were running for President,...tell us what you think is really important for the future of the American people,...
NOT,...what you would say just to get elected,...

Quote from: HUTCHYou would not want the job, Abe, Garfield, McKinley, JFK and a whole host of near misses. The President is only the PR front man, its common knowledge that the US and a number of other western countries are run by a secret government at the corporate level. Look at the TPP negotiations, why would they care about what voters in the associated countries want when they will just roll over the top of them. Look at the EU just for example and there are others.

...This is the fearless HUTCH that I admired from MASM Forum posts past,...:bgrin:

rrr314159

Quote from: ZenSO,...if you were running for President,...tell us what you think is really important for the future of the American people,...

- I'm afraid I can't. IF they made me pres (just a gedanken of course, no more likely than Einstein's gedanken "riding on a light beam") THEN I'd tell you - and expect to get assassinated (more likely, committed to an institution) b4 2 long! In that case, u see, everyone would have to listen, so it'd be worth it. But here, just telling a bunch of fellow losers on the net (well, fellow assembly coders - if there's a difference :biggrin: ) would NOT be worth it.
I am NaN ;)

hutch--

I am guilty of listening to the occasional conspiracy theory and remember this cartoon from an earlier Iraq war.

You have to watch those Iraqi camels, they can spit half way around the world.  :biggrin:

anunitu

And now Hutch,the Camels are blamed for MERS...this months super bug that will wipe us all out.

shankle

Your going to be hard pressed to top that one Hutch  :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: