8d0473          lea     eax,[ebx+esi*2]

lea     eax,[ebx][2][esi*2][class]
8d84731150bb00  lea     eax,app!class+0x2 (00bb5011)[ebx+esi*2]

ML isn't smart enough to encode this, though it should be able to
    lea eax,[ebx][esi][esi]    ;lea eax,[ebx+esi*2]

learn64bit

I think it's ilegal. the lawyer of Microsoft will shutdown this site

sudoku

Quote from: learn64bit on May 01, 2024, 10:07:49 PMI think it's ilegal. the lawyer of Microsoft will shutdown this site
Can you elaborate? Nothing is hosted on this site.
:cool:

learn64bit

Quote from: sudoku on May 01, 2024, 11:40:13 PM
Quote from: learn64bit on May 01, 2024, 10:07:49 PMI think it's ilegal. the lawyer of Microsoft will shutdown this site
Can you elaborate? Nothing is hosted on this site.
I'm joking. I really don't konw what Microsoft will do?
it looks like, the best way is that Microsoft make the code officially open source.
(the code already all over the internet, no way to take it down one by one)

sudoku

Yes, it is all over the internet. Do a google search for "windows xp source code" you will get pages of results.

Why are you trying to create drama here? Because of what Stewart posted in your thread??? He is waiting for you to answer him, by the way...

The most Microsoft can do here is ask that the link be taken down as far as I can tell, since we are not hosting any of it (source codes) here.
As far as the GitHub where the xp sources are, if Microsoft was going to take that down or have it taken down, they have had ample time.
Quote from: GitHub4 years ago

learn64bit

I think the law is important. we must know it.
even the law is a joke, it is a law

NoCforMe

Quote from: sudoku on May 01, 2024, 11:49:34 PMThe most Microsoft can do here is ask that the link be taken down as far as I can tell, since we are not hosting any of it (source codes) here.
As far as the GitHub where the xp sources are, if Microsoft was going to take that down or have it taken down, they have had ample time.
Quote from: GitHub4 years ago

Your excessive concern about these sources is noted but dismissed.

You do realize, of course, that GitHub is owned by ... Microsoft. So they undoubtedly know all about those files posted there, and obviously don't care. So stop worrying about the Software Police knocking on your door.
Assembly language programming should be fun. That's why I do it.

sudoku

Quote from: NoCforMe on May 02, 2024, 04:35:45 AMYour excessive concern..
I was addressing learn64bit, and responding to his post.

Not all None of my posts require your approval or editorial comment, ya know??? Unless I am addressing you, or talking about you, or quoting you.
You can always choose to not post or pester me  :greensml:  ....

Your concern about what I post, when I post, or where i post, is noted, but dimissed.   (back atcha!)

But no, I didnt know that Microsoft owned GitHub...

learn64bit

"since we are not hosting any of it (source codes) here."
yes, thepiratebay not hosting any movie. but the lawyer of Hollywood don't care.

reality is who have power, who is weak.
when you are weak. don't break law

(leaked Microsoft source code is not like leaked BillGates sextype, hope it will be officially open source)