News:

Masm32 SDK description, downloads and other helpful links
Message to All Guests

Main Menu

What do you think about this?

Started by felipe, April 29, 2018, 09:24:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

felipe

Sorry for that weird letter "g" in the previuos post, i was starting to type and i pressed don't know what button or key (seems like a powerfull shortcut) and bang!  what i was written was suddenly posted... :redface:

I'm glad you have interested in this...  :biggrin: I was waiting for someone asking for whatever file to assemble the program   :greenclp:. Btw, the bmp files (those files without an extension) are just that: bmp files. You can see them opening with paint.exe, as an example. I joint all the bitmap files (those related between them, as an example the run sequence ) with a free program named GalePortable, which is free and dosen't need to be installed (similar to the masm32sdk). Don't know why the extension wasn't "stored" with the name.  :shock:
Finally, i removed the original comments from the include files to make them shorter. I like to look for the explanation of each function in the documentation that comes with the sdk. But you will have no problem, i'm sure, all is in order, like you told me it must be done.
Wait one more thing, as in the files says ,all this was possible thanks to you  :greenclp:. I actually just (in 2 of this files) updated a few things. Apart, of course of remove the comments and the macros.  :idea:
:icon14: :icon14:

daydreamer

nice work,animated Santa runnning around :t
my none asm creations
https://masm32.com/board/index.php?topic=6937.msg74303#msg74303
I am an Invoker
"An Invoker is a mage who specializes in the manipulation of raw and elemental energies."
Like SIMD coding