News:

Masm32 SDK description, downloads and other helpful links
Message to All Guests

Main Menu

New version of the SMF sotware

Started by lingo, July 14, 2023, 01:42:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zedd151

@daydreamer, read my reply to jj2007. Also my interaction directly with HSE...  :icon_idea:
No offense was EVER intended. So as jj2007 put it, let's all keep coool.  :cool:

stoo23

QuoteI have no clue how oz and other english speaking countries spell color and same goes for many english words

In OZ, We use the same Spelling 'Forms' as in the UK,.. I mean we were a Brittish Colony  :wink2: :biggrin:
ie; Colour etc

QuoteI have one suggestion about forum changes,change move Zedds corner outside workshop,its easier to get check to threads in there directly
Yeah, OK, sounds fine to me, but to Where ??,.. zedd ??,.. Your thooughts ??

zedd151

@ daydreamer, stoo23: I like zedds Corner fine where it is. No one had objected to that location when it was named Extended Topics, I see no reason to change it now. It is unobtrusive and out of the way of the main boards in General.   :biggrin:
It could be in a worse place, triply nested within several child boards.   :tongue:

jj2007

Quote from: daydreamer on July 14, 2023, 05:06:46 PMbut we all are kinda native x86 speakers  :biggrin:

Recently, I've seen lots of immigrants speaking x64 among them. Is it possible to integrate these minorities? :rolleyes:

TimoVJL

Quote from: jj2007 on July 14, 2023, 05:53:03 PM
Quote from: daydreamer on July 14, 2023, 05:06:46 PMbut we all are kinda native x86 speakers  :biggrin:

Recently, I've seen lots of immigrants speaking x64 among them. Is it possible to integrate these minorities? :rolleyes:
Now x86 is part of x64 'family' :biggrin:
May the source be with you

stoo23

Fine with me  :winking: :thumbsup:

wherever You want it to be zedd  :biggrin: