Previous topic - Next topic

learn64bit

qeditor is my first ams editor.
qeditor is a legend.
but I never see its source code...
hope I can see it in my life.

Vortex

Hi learn64bit,

Hutch never released the source code of Qeditor. We must respect his decision.

daydreamer

I agree with qeditor is a great editor  :thumbsup:
I agree with erol
my none asm creations
https://masm32.com/board/index.php?topic=6937.msg74303#msg74303
I am an Invoker
"An Invoker is a mage who specializes in the manipulation of raw and elemental energies."
Like SIMD coding

learn64bit

can I publish the source code (somebody send it to me, I'm not sure it's hutch original or not)

sudoku

Quote from: learn64bit on April 08, 2024, 11:21:45 PMcan I publish the source code (somebody send it to me, I'm not sure it's hutch original or not)

If it is not YOUR source code you CANNOT publish it without express written permission from its original author, whether that be hutch-- or anyone else!

You are always free to write your own editor, we would even help you in writing one.

Hutch would never want qeditors source code made public. He spent too much time and effort to make it work as reliably as it does.

:azn:

learn64bit

stoo23

Quotecan I publish the source code (somebody send it to me, I'm not sure it's hutch original or not)
Well, I would suggest, from What has been said AND suggested above, if it IS Hutch's 'QEditor' then it would be best to Not 'Publish it' as, seeing as he has Passed away, you won't be getting Permission from him to do so !!
Plus, at the moment, you (obviously) do NOT Know WHO's 'Source code' it is !!

QuoteOk. not here
NO and perhaps arguably,... Not Anywhere !!
Not until YOU Know who's source code it is and actually have their Permission to publish it ... AND Give the correct and due Credit etc !!