News:

Masm32 SDK description, downloads and other helpful links
Message to All Guests

Main Menu

Assembly MASM32

Started by alexbristopher, March 21, 2024, 12:36:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alexbristopher

I was assigned the task of writing a program using Assembly. Please help me write a program to enter books, display books, and exit the program
Details:
- Create a frame containing information about MENU
- Can ask how many books the user wants to import, etc
- If the user selects 1. Enter book, let the user enter the name of the book (this place can allow multiple books to be entered)
- If the user selects 2. Show books, the books that the user has previously imported will be displayed (the most recently imported books will appear on top, the previously imported books will be below).
- If the user chooses 3. Exit, ask if the user wants to exit the program? If yes, press YES, if not, press NO (If you choose NO, the menu will continue to appear for the user to choose).
- Report duplicates when importing duplicate books.
In general, based on this, you should develop more features

jj2007

NoCforMe

Quote from: alexbristopher on March 21, 2024, 12:36:23 AMI was assigned the task of writing a program using Assembly. Please help me write a program to enter books, display books, and exit the program

As JJ pointed out, we will not do your homework for you. However, people here will be happy to answer any questions you may have (the more specific the better) about how to code in assembly language.
Assembly language programming should be fun. That's why I do it.

stoo23

I just realized this Single post had been placed in a New section (General Testing Area) I created only the other day, and had omitted to  remove it's accessibility to brand new members,.. this being the First Post.

Whilst the new member seems to have chosen Not to follow the forum instructions and introduce themselves in the appropriate section, I will 'note' the action and Move THIS 'thread' to the Campus and 'fix' my error here  :smiley: