News:

Masm32 SDK description, downloads and other helpful links
Message to All Guests

Main Menu

Comparing K-Means and Others Algorithms for Data Clustering in Assembly.

Started by HSE, January 30, 2024, 07:36:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jj2007

Quote from: NoCforMe on January 31, 2024, 11:55:58 AMPDF from Word? Gag, puke, retch, barf

:joking:  :rofl:  :greenclp:

Pdf is crap, indeed. I managed to convert pdf to rtf - just run the attached exe to see HSE's help file in all its beauty (btw the exe was definitely not built with MasmBasic, hehe - look at the size) :cool:

From 311,187 to 4,608 bytes - the power of Assembly!

NoCforMe

Quote from: jj2007 on January 31, 2024, 12:48:04 PMPdf is crap, indeed.
Just to be clear, PDFs from Word docs are crap. Other PDFs are fine.

I used to own a print shop (ca. 2005). I was so happy when customers would bring in their jobs to print as PDFs; I could just place it in Adobe InDesign, ship it to my platemaker and off I'd go, perfect every time.
Assembly language programming should be fun. That's why I do it.

HSE

Thanks JJ!

Quote from: jj2007 on January 31, 2024, 12:48:04 PMFrom 311,187 to 4,608 bytes - the power of Assembly!

Not so bad, except that I don't like very much RTF files  :biggrin:

But if using TEX still PDF file is big, I could store RTF internally. I made that with a help in TXT format in MathArtH.
Equations in Assembly: SmplMath

HSE

With LaTEX resulting PDF file have 54 Kb, a lot more reasonable, and look good  :thumbsup:

Updated in first post.

Biterider

Hi HSE
I have created a test version with your source files. I have changed the interaction macros and added a variable to the object definition that is filled at compile time.
When I run the binary with these changes, it seems to give reasonable results on DC.
Perhaps you can interpret this better than I can.  :rolleyes:

Biterider

HSE