News:

Masm32 SDK description, downloads and other helpful links
Message to All Guests

Main Menu

Bmp fun

Started by felipe, January 16, 2019, 05:35:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

felipe

Inspired by zedd and the bitmaps i have made this very simple program that uses a bitmap file and moves it where your mouse cursor is pointing when you do a double click with the mouse left button above the client area of the window  :idea:. .exe, .asm and .bmp in the .zip file attached  :icon14:.

Raistlin

NARF DUDE - well done
Are you pondering what I'm pondering? It's time to take over the world ! - let's use ASSEMBLY...

felipe

:icon_mrgreen: NARF- thanks

felipe

here it is the 64 bits version of this same program. the code was done with optimization in mind (i'm telling you that that was my idea, i'm not saying i made it.. :redface:), but comments in the code dosen't have to be bad (i hope... :bgrin:  :redface:). .exe, .asm and .bmp in the .zip file attached  :icon14:.
And narf for raistlin... :biggrin:

felipe

here there is more fun with a bitmap file. the program simply put the .bmp file twice, in both halves of the client area. .exe, .asm and .bmp file in the .zip file attached. it is a 32 bits program.  :icon14:

aw27

Quote from: Raistlin on January 16, 2019, 05:36:43 AM
NARF DUDE - well done
Narf
The offspring of a dog and a man with one testicle.
"That man must be a narf."
#bitch#whore#hoe#beastyality#mono-testiculat
by Carter P. July 10, 2008

daydreamer

great job,isnt Barf a narf?
my none asm creations
https://masm32.com/board/index.php?topic=6937.msg74303#msg74303
I am an Invoker
"An Invoker is a mage who specializes in the manipulation of raw and elemental energies."
Like SIMD coding