(1/1)

mabdelouahab:
The Bug in the Computer Bug Story

hutch--:
 :biggrin:
 :rofl:
 :eusa_clap:

quarantined:
And all this time I thought I needed a debugger when trying to run errant code, when all I needed was an effective insecticide to fix the bugs.

I think for Windows 10 (11, 12?) will need some type of rodent deterrent. Not the usual insects (or bugs) in there.

jj2007:

--- Quote ---There’s also a letter, written by Edison in 1878, in which he refers to “‘Bugs’ as such little faults and difficulties are called.”

--- End quote ---

C'mon, Edison invented the bug? He was a notorious liar, and most of this "inventions" he stole from others :badgrin:

NoCforMe:

--- Quote from: jj2007 on August 16, 2022, 04:02:59 AM ---
--- Quote ---There’s also a letter, written by Edison in 1878, in which he refers to “‘Bugs’ as such little faults and difficulties are called.”

--- End quote ---

C'mon, Edison invented the bug? He was a notorious liar, and most of this "inventions" he stole from others :badgrin:

--- End quote ---

But guess what? He might have been right, in the long run, in his battle w/Tesla (and Westinghouse) of DC vs AC (AC won, so far). Because it turns out that efficient long-distance high-voltage DC transmission (HVDC) may be a real thing ...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version