Author Topic: Another year !  (Read 588 times)

daydreamer

• beer glass
Re: Another year !
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2022, 01:35:57 AM »
nice video,nice music Hutch  :thumbsup:
that interesting pattern looks similar to a function in another thread Gunther showed me
seem some parts of Sydney is like Hills like San Fransisco
is the latest seconds same area where you previously showed drive around on electric bike?
@Gunther
its about driving on the right(right) side opposite to the wrong(left) side of the road ? :tongue:
SIMD fan and macro fan
I am an Invoker
"An Invoker is a mage who specializes in the manipulation of raw and elemental energies."

hutch--

• Administrator
  • Mnemonic Driven API Grinder
    • The MASM32 SDK
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2022, 08:02:34 AM »
 :biggrin:

If you rode motorbikes for any length of time, left or right side traffic does not matter much. Around the inner city where I live there are a lot of one way streets so you get used to travelling in either left or right lanes.
hutch at movsd dot com
http://www.masm32.com    :biggrin:  :skrewy:

daydreamer

• beer glass
« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2022, 01:58:09 AM »
:biggrin:

If you rode motorbikes for any length of time, left or right side traffic does not matter much. Around the inner city where I live there are a lot of one way streets so you get used to travelling in either left or right lanes.
if you are brave/foolish you drive in helmet and only T-shirt and shorts when its hot,but not much protection if you end up in accident
in the good old days you could do it here,but now security measures on many 3 lane highways they have installed a security fence,highway changes between 2 lane/1lane opposite direction on half its parts,other half 1lane/2lane opposite direction
maybe feels uncomfortable to drive fast speed beside security fence?
SIMD fan and macro fan
I am an Invoker
"An Invoker is a mage who specializes in the manipulation of raw and elemental energies."