Author Topic: I have tried out the security app "Telegram"  (Read 227 times)

hutch--

• Administrator
  • Mnemonic Driven API Grinder
    • The MASM32 SDK
I have tried out the security app "Telegram"
« on: September 21, 2022, 11:13:19 AM »
I have kept seeing sites that also have a Telegram address so I messed around long enough to set it up and get it running. Once you see just how ugly a war is, it does not make pleasant viewing. One site I tried out was an English journalist that I get to see on Youtube who reports on the situation in the Donbass region of eastern Ukraine and there were heaps of civilian casualties, often in parts strewn over the roads.

Other video I saw were the bodies of Ukrainian soldiers dead in their trenches and dugouts, poor bastards were hungry, no clean water, armed with WW1 and WW2 ancient weaponry being thrown at the Russian meat grinder so that Zelensky can keep extracting more and more money out of the pockets of US tax payers.

I don't have any great desire to see such miseries so perhaps Telegram will be an under used app here.  :thdn:
hutch at movsd dot com
http://www.masm32.com    :biggrin:  :skrewy:

morgot

Re: I have tried out the security app "Telegram"
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2022, 11:58:06 PM »
This is very sad.
Arestovich (a Nazi, adviser to the main Nazi Zelensky) said that another 6 million would be called to war. Count all Ukrainians! This is genocide, but the United States does not pay attention to it. It is a violation of democracy that a ukrainian men cannot leave the country, but must fight for the power of Jews and Nazis.
Sorry for the bad English

Shintaro

• Thoughts create Realaties
Re: I have tried out the security app "Telegram"
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2022, 05:01:10 PM »
Hutch,

Yea, Telegram can be harsh. I went down the rabbit hole last year. It really was not a pleasant experience.
I know what is going on, Hunter's laptop, Rothchilds, Khazarian.....so I don't look at the disturbing images anymore. It becomes frustrating to know bad stuff is going on and not being able to do anything about it. At least when I was a cop for a short time I got to put them in jail.

I usually keep to the following now on Telegram:

AustraliaOneParty_Official (https://australiaoneparty.com/)
PATRIOT 101
Project Matilda (Projectmatilda.com)
#AussieCossack

On youtube I listen to Carl Liebold and Chris Martenson and of course Riccardo Bosi.

I am very careful about "Red Pilling" people now. A lot have been taken by the mass formation.
It still astounds me that t people here accept 6 month olds can have the jab, Mass Formation at it's finest.
“Wyrd bið ful āræd. Fate is inexorable.”