Author Topic: Video just for Who ?  (Read 2063 times)

hutch--

• Administrator
  • Mnemonic Driven API Grinder
    • The MASM32 SDK
Video just for Who ?
« on: October 02, 2022, 06:54:08 PM »
This is an old 1958 Russian nuke.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHRLEMTsLyA
« Last Edit: October 13, 2022, 02:50:39 AM by hutch-- »
hutch at movsd dot com
http://www.masm32.com    :biggrin:  :skrewy:

NoCforMe

Re: Video just for Jose
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2022, 05:17:19 AM »
The mainstream consensus that the war is going badly for Russia (and will continue to do so) is just a lot of hopium injections by the propagandists.

NoCforMe

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2022, 05:56:58 AM »
No, I'm not saying that. What's clear, though, is that the Western warmongers (by proxy) are taking temporary setbacks as total defeat. Hoping for it ...

Of course I have no (reliable) crystal ball, but I'm pretty sure they'll be proven wrong in the long run.

caballero

• Matrix - Noah
    • abre ojos ensamblador
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2022, 06:42:43 AM »
> The worse the war goes for Putin, the more nuclear threats there will be.

Probably, but before you celebrate it, think twice about what you have just said.
The logic of the error is hidden among the most unexpected lines of the program

NoCforMe

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2022, 07:59:05 AM »
Yes; in your (José's) delusions about what to believe about Ukraine and about what others believe about it, you seem to think two things: one, that we who oppose the mainstream "narrative" care nothing about the Ukrainians, and two, that we somehow react to threats of nuclear warfare with glee.

I can assure you that at least in my case--and I think I speak for most of us contrarians here--both things are false. I feel great sympathy for the Ukrainians, who are being needlessly killed and mauled in a proxy war, and the increasing possibility of nuclear war in this situation is a grave threat to us all.

I don't claim to know what actually goes on inside your head, so if I've gotten it wrong I retract my statements on what you believe. You can let us know about that.

jj2007

• Assembly is fun ;-)
    • MasmBasic
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2022, 08:36:08 AM »
I always find it fascinating to study the NATO enlargement map - it helps to understand the Russians' feelings and actions (the U.S. have never been invaded).

It's an old map, Sweden, Finland and Ucraine are not yet included.

NoCforMe

« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2022, 08:51:33 AM »
Just one small thing, JJ: who spells it "Ucraine"?

You Yurpeens are so quaint ...

jj2007

• Assembly is fun ;-)
    • MasmBasic
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2022, 08:55:29 AM »
Google maybe? But you are right, of course. As a German, I always feel that I have to replace the german "k" with the murican "c" :tongue:

caballero

• Matrix - Noah
    • abre ojos ensamblador
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2022, 09:03:28 AM »
Using the resource of nuclear weapons is a sign of weakness. The way I see it, Russia has tried to run this war as cleanly as possible, it could have used more destructive weapons from the start and it hasn't. Among other things, possibly, because he intended to incorporate/liberate the Dombass area and for this you cannot kill the population with such weapons.

Now you must understand that Russia cannot lose this war, at least Putin cannot lose it. Kadyrov has already called for the use of low intensity nuclear weapons. I don't think it's an empty threat. We have seen people leaving Russia to avoid go to the war, so it could be that internal discontent in Russia and Chechnya is on the rise. Why continue losing soldiers and resources trying to wage surgical warfare? A knock on the table is needed.

In my opinion, if Russia uses low intensity nuclear weapons, the war is over. The USA knows that it cannot answer that because it would imply an escalation that would lead to the end of humanity. So why is the US hugging so much in this war? Its move is probably to try to overthrow Putin. The goal is to take over Russia, overthrowing Putin and putting in a Yeltsin-type puppet would have achieved the goal. Russia and USA know this. Therefore, the game is whether Putin will dare to use such weaponry or whether he will do it in time before he has a mutiny on board. Zelensky has said that Ukraine will not negotiate with Russia while Putin is in charge, a message to the opposition.

In any case we are in a dangerous stage of the war.

All of this could have been avoided had the deep state leeches not been hell-bent on taking over Russia, don't you think?.

NoCforMe

« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2022, 09:06:06 AM »
See first image below: "How dare the Russians put their country so close to our bases!"

So who do you think is encircling who here? Who is threatening who?

2nd image: more results, apparently, from "Ukraine" than "Ucraine".

jj2007

• Assembly is fun ;-)
    • MasmBasic
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2022, 09:09:49 AM »
surgical warfare

C'mon, you are kidding. This is one thing I absolutely don't understand about this war. Torturing and killing civilians are a sign of mental weakness.

caballero

• Matrix - Noah
    • abre ojos ensamblador
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2022, 09:20:09 AM »
First of all, what do you think a war is? Second, who do you think has done such things? It's not clear to me. Ukraine lives on propaganda, it needs to show that the Russians are animals so that they continue to be given weapons. Modern wars are won on television.

I am not saying that there have not been excesses, but I am not clear to what extent and what part.

Do you think NATO's 40-day bombing of Yugoslavia until surrender is more surgical?

NoCforMe

« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2022, 10:27:43 AM »
NATO regularly used cluster munitions in the attack on Serbia, something the Russians are being accused of in Ukraine. This is something I consider to be an egregious crime against humanity: when you read about how children pick up the attractive brightly-colored bomblets scattered by these weapons, and then are blown to bits ...

Greenhorn

« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2022, 02:40:52 AM »
"If you are weak, appear strong. If you are strong, appear weak." Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Yesterday the Constitunional Court of the Russian Federation judged the referendums as legal with the international law.
During this week the Duma is likely to accept the joining of LPR, DPR, Saporoschje and Cherson to the RF.

This will change the game totally and I guess the RF will switch the SMO to an ATO. Doing so will give the RF additional opportunities in warfare.

Let's hope they will bring it to an end soon.
Kole Feut un Nordenwind gift en krusen Büdel un en lütten Pint.

Shintaro

• Thoughts create Realaties
« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2022, 05:08:15 PM »
I thought that Putin said that if any front line reporters were telling lies they would be jailed in Russia?

Then all the western reporters disappeared from the front lines. So now there is only BS reporting by the western reporters.

Just got sent this from a friend. HERE. I haven't watched it all yet.
“Wyrd bið ful āræd. Fate is inexorable.”