Author Topic: Video just for Who ?  (Read 2064 times)

jj2007

• Assembly is fun ;-)
    • MasmBasic
Re: Video just for Jose
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2022, 06:10:49 PM »
Just got sent this from a friend. HERE. I haven't watched it all yet.

There is not much to watch, just to read, but it's an interesting view of the history of Ukraine.

Shintaro

• Thoughts create Realaties
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2022, 12:18:44 PM »
The Ukrainians are being used as cannon fodder by NATO. NATO doesn't give a shit, as they have no skin in the game, they will fight to the last Ukrainian.

This is why NATO has refused Ukraine's entry into NATO. If they Ok'ed it, then, I believe it is Article 5?, they would have to draw other NATO allied nations into the fight. And support for NATO is dropping as people see through the BS.
“Wyrd bið ful āræd. Fate is inexorable.”

jj2007

• Assembly is fun ;-)
    • MasmBasic
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2022, 01:27:57 PM »
And support for NATO is dropping
Dropping rapidly, especially in Sweden and Finland :thumbsup:

Shintaro

« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2022, 02:03:20 PM »
Nice Trolling dude.

jj2007

• Assembly is fun ;-)
    • MasmBasic
« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2022, 07:30:28 PM »
So if somebody does not share your opinion, Shintaro, he is a troll? Is that your definition of "troll"? Just curious.

Shintaro

« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2022, 08:54:11 PM »
No, but it is the type of language used that has the undertone to provoke.
Yea, you know what, it is time for me to stop. I think there is enough out there for an inquiring mind to find out what is real and what is BS. People must determine their own destinies.

Siekmanski

« Reply #21 on: October 06, 2022, 12:06:38 AM »
@José
Do you really think they want the best for you and not lie?
Or is it still too big for you to realize reality?
Creative coders use backward thinking techniques as a strategy.

six_L

« Reply #22 on: October 06, 2022, 03:28:58 AM »
Hi,José Roca

i guess, you have no spirit of independent thinking. Always follow the your national crowd.
your country(poland) had already disappeared three times in history. why was that?

the competition between countries depends on the actual strength.
How to choose a country's foreign policy ?
if you are a small country, keep a good relationship with neighbors.it is forbidden to maintain good relations with the distant big country
if you are a big country,no threat is allowed nearby, keep a balancing relationship with a big country in remote.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2022, 02:23:45 AM by six_L »
Say you, Say me, Say the codes together for ever.

Greenhorn

« Reply #23 on: October 06, 2022, 08:44:43 AM »
Kole Feut un Nordenwind gift en krusen Büdel un en lütten Pint.

Siekmanski

« Reply #24 on: October 06, 2022, 01:39:19 PM »
The Germans got it. Eventually the rest of Europe will understand.

Europe's most criminal woman.

Siekmanski

« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2022, 02:05:29 PM »
> Or is it still too big for you to realize reality?

Here is the reality:

Attempts to play down retreats in Ukraine no longer wash inside Russia

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/oct/05/attempts-to-play-down-retreats-ukraine-russia-war-kremlin-military-failure

USD rises because of the US proxy war. Most nations see the world reserve currency as a safe haven in times of war.
Now the US can export its inflation to other nations. This time it is kicking them into the slaughterhouse.
The failing US Empire needed this war to rob the world.

What the hell else do you need to see the corruption and the plan behind it?

jj2007

• Assembly is fun ;-)
    • MasmBasic
« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2022, 05:22:09 PM »
> Tell this to the poor bastards starting to freeze their arse off in much of Europe, especially the northern part.

Somebody in Germany suggested to send the German retirees to Mallorca, Valencia or the Canary Islands this winter.

Not a bad solution, actually. They could meet Millions of poor brexiteered Britons there :biggrin:

Reminds me of an old story: About 30 years ago, a German Member of Parliament of, let's be honest, minor importance gave an interview on a hot summer day, explaining that the German and Spanish Governments were negotiating the price of Mallorca. The island should have become a new German Land.

The interview was tongue in cheek, of course, but he got the headlines of many journals. The German dumbasses were used to see Mallorca as "their" island, and were ready to buy it with taxpayers' money and make it German territory...

jj2007

• Assembly is fun ;-)
    • MasmBasic
« Reply #27 on: October 06, 2022, 06:20:43 PM »
P.S., a video for those who want to understand Putin and do understand German

The Berlin Wall is no longer. It was destroyed. And today it would be relevant to recall why that became possible.

It is my conviction that the dramatic change in the world, in Europe and on the expanses of the former Soviet Union would have been impossible without the main preconditions, namely, without the events that took place in Russia ten years ago. These events are important to understanding what precisely took place in our country and what could be expected from Russia in the future.

The answer is simple, as a matter of fact. Under the impact of the laws governing the development of information society, Stalinist totalitarian ideology could no longer oppose the ideas of freedom and democracy. The spirit of these ideas was taking hold of the overwhelming majority of Russian citizens.

It was the political choice of the people of Russia that enabled the then leaders of the USSR to take decisions that eventually led to the razing of the Berlin Wall. It was that choice that infinitely broadened the boundaries of European humanism and that enables us to say that no one will ever be able to return Russia back into the past.

As for European integration, we not just support these processes, but we are looking to them with hope. We view them as a people who have learned the lesson of the Cold War and the peril of the ideology of occupation very well. But here, I think, it would be pertinent to add that Europe did not gain from that division either.

zedd151

« Reply #28 on: October 07, 2022, 06:34:00 AM »
... and he thinks that Putin is a communist.
Um... yeah. He's old school KGB. A hardliner communist if there ever was one. He'd like nothing more than to restore the Soviet Empire (or USSR) to its former glory. Were you born yesterday? Do some research...

I usually don't respond to these types of threads, and frankly I'm tired tired of seeing them. But for Jose, I'll make an exception. He only comes here to the forum for this type of stuff (politically charged bitching sessions). He lives for it. If it weren't there (these politically charged topics) he'd never post anything here.
Nugget and Gypsy Youtube channel. New videos twice a week or so. If you like the videos, please subscribe and comment.  :biggrin:

zedd151

« Reply #29 on: October 07, 2022, 06:54:07 AM »
Um ok, think what you may. First I know who you used to be. And no need for more research. Thank you. And goodbye.
Nugget and Gypsy Youtube channel. New videos twice a week or so. If you like the videos, please subscribe and comment.  :biggrin: