Author Topic: Video just for Who ?  (Read 2018 times)

NoCforMe

Re: Video just for Jose
« Reply #45 on: October 07, 2022, 01:00:39 PM »
In fairness, Hutch, accusing Zelensky himself of being a Nazi is a stretch, and a pretty ugly one at that.

However, it is true that he's been plagued by Nazis in and around his goverment, which is the main reason he dropped any pretense of trying to support the Minsk agreement, something he campaigned on and had widespread support for among Ukrainians until ultra-right/Neo-Nazi elements threatened his life if he went through with it. So there's that. But he isn't a Nazi himself, so please stop with that.

TimoVJL

« Reply #46 on: October 07, 2022, 05:18:44 PM »
However, this OSCE report says that Ukrainian forces tortured people in Donbass around 8 years ago, about the time when an elected President of Ukraine was sent to Russia, certain people created havoc at the Maidan place, Hunter Biden made big business in Ukraine, and Victoria Nuland said f*ck the EU :cool:
Whos's report it was, The Foundation for the Study of Democracy, who are they ?
May the source be with you

jj2007

• Assembly is fun ;-)
    • MasmBasic
« Reply #47 on: October 07, 2022, 07:15:05 PM »
However, this OSCE report says that Ukrainian forces tortured people in Donbass around 8 years ago, about the time when an elected President of Ukraine was sent to Russia, certain people created havoc at the Maidan place, Hunter Biden made big business in Ukraine, and Victoria Nuland said f*ck the EU :cool:
Whos's report it was, The Foundation for the Study of Democracy, who are they ?

As usual, that depends on who you ask, Ukrainian propaganda or Russian propaganda. Fact is that OSCE is a pretty neutral body, so they may have had a reason to put this report on their website.

https://mronline.org/2022/09/27/from-the-tops-market-massacre-to-ukraines-war-crimes-in-donbass/
Since 2014, however, the police and official sections of the military in Ukraine are led by open supporters of the World War II Nazi German occupation and celebrate the symbols of Nazi Germany.

Second—the Euromaidan Press, one of the very few media outlets still allowed to operate in Ukraine, is widely circulating this story on social media. It also ran stories pushing allegations of rape by Russian soldiers, “confirmed” by former Ukrainian Ombudsman Lyudmyla Denisova, who claimed that 25 teenage girls were kept in a basement in Bucha and gang-raped; nine of them were said to be pregnant.

After evidence showed those claims were completely false, these accusations called into question the legitimacy of other Ukrainian government claims. The Ukrainian parliament promptly fired Denisova.

hutch--

• Administrator
  • Mnemonic Driven API Grinder
    • The MASM32 SDK
« Reply #48 on: October 08, 2022, 09:06:26 AM »
JJ,

A good article, rare to see such balance and its probably why it will never see much circulation.

Sooner or later this rediculous war will come to an end, the US and Europe are running out of military hardware to keep pumping into Ukraine and are probably less than happy about how much of it hits the black market to fuel terrorism around the world. I just hope it happens while there are any Ukrainian men left alive in the country.
hutch at movsd dot com
http://www.masm32.com    :biggrin:  :skrewy:

learn64bit

« Reply #49 on: October 09, 2022, 12:21:54 PM »
It looks like still usable. Ok, maybe it's just a quick and dirty job.

six_L

« Reply #50 on: October 10, 2022, 04:25:39 AM »
The only thing left to Putin is to threaten with the use of nuclear weapons. Continue to live in your world of delusions and fantasies.
aha,aha
We have a proverb: Watching the storybook on a ridden donkey, to see the next plot at moving. Who will fail without the use of nuclear weapons?
Say you, Say me, Say the codes together for ever.

NoCforMe

« Reply #51 on: October 10, 2022, 06:06:49 AM »
The only thing left to Putin is to threaten with the use of nuclear weapons. Continue to live in your world of delusions and fantasies.
aha,aha
We have a proverb: Watching the storybook on a ridden donkey, to see the next plot at moving.

Can you put that into proper English, please? Sounds like an interesting proverb but I can't really understand its meaning. "... see the next plot at moving" doesn't make much sense.

six_L

« Reply #52 on: October 10, 2022, 05:35:46 PM »
Hi,NoCforMe
thanks your interest.
let me try an explaination.

"We have a proverb: Watching the storybook on a ridden donkey, to see the next plot at moving."
==>
"We have an allegorical sayings: Watching the storybook on a ridden donkey, to look the next plots during their movement."
meaning: you should not make a conclusion until its going to finish. maybe you don't know what will happen next time. let the timer tell you all.
the process shows as the following pic.

2, There is an unique concept in natural science (Mathematical,Physics,Chemistry,Biology...).
The humanities are the subjects such as history, philosophy, and literature which are concerned with human ideas and behaviour.
There is not an unique concept in humanities.
so the translation is not completely precision.

for instance:
a few days ago, Elon Musk gave a feedback on his Twitter about the use of low intensity nuclear weapons in Ukraine.
the feedback said:
"Man with hands in pocket feels cocky all day."
we can't really understand its meaning until someone tells us that (the four limbs are not industrious, he can't distinguish the five types of grain.)
now a new word was born in our language, which is the "PocketMan"(KouDaiNan)

José Roca said: "If it weren't for nuclear bombs, NATO could destroy it in a week."
it had not been forbidden to cause me laugh. i can't believe the words came from a good professional coder. maybe his account was used by his wife,
son, daughter,or grandson. a week, aha, if NATO will be yet to become some gas, Let me see how NATO can destroy it in ten years.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2022, 06:39:23 PM by six_L »
Say you, Say me, Say the codes together for ever.

NoCforMe

« Reply #53 on: October 11, 2022, 07:07:05 AM »
a few days ago, Elon Musk gave a feedback on his Twitter about the use of low intensity nuclear weapons in Ukraine.
the feedback said:
"Man with hands in pocket feels cocky all day."
we can't really understand its meaning until someone tells us that (the four limbs are not industrious, he can't distinguish the five types of grain.)
now a new word was born in our language, which is the "PocketMan"(KouDaiNan)

Um, Musk's tweet is actually much simpler, cruder and more vulgar than that (as suits his overall frat-boy approach to everything). You're reading much more into that remark than it deserves. (Hint: it's all about "cock[y]".)

OTOH, Musk just made a serious proposal to the Chinese regarding Taiwan, for which he was thanked by Chinese officials:  https://news.antiwar.com/2022/10/09/chinese-ambassador-thanks-elon-musk-for-taiwan-proposal/

jj2007

• Assembly is fun ;-)
    • MasmBasic
« Reply #54 on: October 11, 2022, 08:35:33 AM »
Musk just made a serious proposal to the Chinese regarding Taiwan, for which he was thanked by Chinese officials:  https://news.antiwar.com/2022/10/09/chinese-ambassador-thanks-elon-musk-for-taiwan-proposal/

The Hongkong experience speaks for itself.

hutch--

• Administrator
  • Mnemonic Driven API Grinder
    • The MASM32 SDK
« Reply #55 on: October 11, 2022, 10:43:16 AM »
I have a view about Taiwan that it could have been handled better than it has been done. Taiwan is clearly a part of China, it is also culturally and historically Chinese. With the victory on the mainland, the nationalists fled to Taiwan and for many years claimed to be the government of China in exile.

With a political separation of this type, it opened up the potential of a foreign power to try and use Taiwan as a base for monitoring China and potentially attacking China. This has not been helped by a belligerent approach over time by mainland China with threats, shelling years ago and repeated sabre rattling.

With this contest between American support for a break away Taiwan and Chinese belligerence, there is in fact a better way for what will eventually happen where Taiwan goes back to being part of China.

Instead of threatening or potentially invading Taiwan, take the reverse approach, trade with Taiwan, instead of them buying American military equipment, sell them Chinese aircrafts, tanks, artillery, naval vessels, they are competitively good and would over time convert the Taiwan army into the PLA. Friendship and assistance can do far more than sabre rattling.

For the US, trade with Taiwan, they make a lot of decent high tech stuff and both could make money out of it.
hutch at movsd dot com
http://www.masm32.com    :biggrin:  :skrewy:

NoCforMe

« Reply #56 on: October 11, 2022, 12:14:26 PM »
Hutch, what you write makes a lot of sense. Which is why it'll probably never come to pass.

Sure, JJ is correct in pointing out how the Chinese authorities rode roughshod over the Hong Kong democracy movement, did everything they could to crush it after giving assurances that human rights would be respected there. So much for that. And I'm with the Hong Kong protesters to be sure; who wouldn't want freedom of choice instead of living under an authoritarian regime?

Who wouldn't? Perhaps the Chinese wouldn't, if they had their druthers. I mean, how presumptuous is it of us, the West, to assume that we know better than they what's good for them, what kind of political system they should live under? It looks, feels, smells and stinks just like the same old Western imperialism practiced by the British throughout their empire, where the most progressive stage of that oppressive era was to proclaim the "white man's burden". Paternalism, chauvinism, racism, all the same shit.

By my lights, the Chinese people, on the whole, seem to prefer an authoritarian system to what we call "democracy", provided of course that it doesn't go too far in locking people up or putting them into forced labor camps. And that has nothing whatever to do with "racism": it's a cultural phenomenon, not a racial one. The Chinese have lived under authoritarianism in one form or another for millenia; who are we to barge in there, proclaiming that we're the liberators of the world, and set them free?

We should just fucking leave them alone. Sure, protest the worst abuses, like those against the Uighurs, vigorously, in the United Nations; even use trade sanctions if necessary. But enough of the saber-rattling already! The world cannot afford that, especially given that the next sabers are likely to be nuclear-tipped ones.

We (and I'm speaking primarily of the Untied Snakes of America here) should not be and are not the world's policemen. It's high time we retreated back to our own borders for the most part, tended to our own knitting, address our own human-rights abuses, before attempting to spread "dumbocracy" across the world.

Of course, as I write this I see how terribly naive it is, how this position will never be taken by Washington, whose head has grown so incredibly large that it will never back down from any fight it picks anywhere in the world. I'm envisioning a world that, theoretically, could exist, but that never will ...