Author Topic: Aussie doctor blows whistle on entire Covid scamdemic  (Read 464 times)

Shintaro

• Thoughts create Realaties
Aussie doctor blows whistle on entire Covid scamdemic
« on: October 04, 2022, 11:58:20 PM »
https://cairnsnews.org/2022/09/28/aussie-doctor-blows-whistle-on-entire-covid-scamdemic-at-covid-medical-network-seminar/
From the web page:
Dr Phillip Altmann exposes the entire Australian medical/political nexus. He warns against so-called covid mRNA vaxx and puts the political party duopoly right in his sights. Without doubt the best homespun doco we have seen from a highly qualified doctor who deserves a medal.

“Wyrd bið ful āræd. Fate is inexorable.”

hutch--

• Administrator
  • Mnemonic Driven API Grinder
    • The MASM32 SDK
Re: Aussie doctor blows whistle on entire Covid scamdemic
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2022, 12:29:16 AM »
I learnt early in the piece that the whole pandemic was a scam. I have refused to get vaccinated with any of them and I am just as healthy as before this crap started. No DNA / RNA damage.
hutch at movsd dot com
http://www.masm32.com    :biggrin:  :skrewy:

jj2007

• Assembly is fun ;-)
    • MasmBasic
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2022, 12:43:09 AM »
I learnt early in the piece that the whole pandemic was a scam.

You must be a fan of Bolsonaro :thumbsup:

TimoVJL

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2022, 12:57:40 AM »
More from him:
https://zeeemedia.com/interview/dr-phillip-altman-the-fraud-of-the-tga-corruption-of-the-australian-health-authorities/

I learnt early in the piece that the whole pandemic was a scam.

You must be a fan of Bolsonaro :thumbsup:
Got only 43% as some of his earlier voters are in that picture :tongue:
May the source be with you

jj2007

• Assembly is fun ;-)
    • MasmBasic
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2022, 12:59:42 AM »
To order Dr. Zelenko’s products today, visit the below link

Finally a serious scientist talking :thumbsup:

hutch--

• Administrator
    • The MASM32 SDK
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2022, 01:50:11 AM »
We are blessed here in OZ, all of the bullsh*t has been removed, no masks, no lockdown, no forced isolation, just a bit of common sense, even if that is rare enough these days.  :thup:
hutch at movsd dot com

Shintaro

« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2022, 11:10:51 AM »
The thing that was the first red flag for me was that I had to sign away my rights. Very unusual.
The other two red flags were when everyone was saying that essentially the "sky was falling" (The ridiculous forecasts from the Doherty institute), and the grubberment was acting in your best interest, yea they never do that.

My sympathy is with the vaxxed, as they have about 2 - 5 years to live. The death rate in Australia is climbing.

The scam is the Vax. That is what is killing people. Have a look at what embalmers are finding. There are countless pages around on jab injuries.

Then the relentless MSM of things that apparently can kill you now (only if you are vaxxed) to normalise SADS (Sudden Adult Death Syndrome).
The rich don't want the vaxxed flying their planes, they know.

jj2007

• Assembly is fun ;-)
    • MasmBasic
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2022, 11:27:58 AM »
things that apparently can kill you now (only if you are vaxxed) to normalise SADS (Sudden Adult Death Syndrome).

Google news: "Sudden Adult Death Syndrome" "vaccine" - About 5,000 results :eusa_boohoo:

hutch--

• Administrator
    • The MASM32 SDK
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2022, 12:06:44 PM »
 :biggrin:

Q. Have you been vaccinated ?

A. Yes

My condolences !   :tongue:
hutch at movsd dot com

Shintaro

« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2022, 12:13:44 PM »
things that apparently can kill you now (only if you are vaxxed) to normalise SADS (Sudden Adult Death Syndrome).

Google news: "Sudden Adult Death Syndrome" "vaccine" - About 5,000 results :eusa_boohoo:
Mate, it is just the tip of the iceberg and it has just started.

Shintaro

« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2022, 02:41:36 PM »
HERE is a link to a video on the excess deaths in Australia.

TimoVJL

« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2022, 04:42:55 PM »
And how those cases are related to vaccines afterall and what kind of vaccines?

What is Sudden Adult Death Syndrome?
May the source be with you

jj2007

• Assembly is fun ;-)
    • MasmBasic
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2022, 07:37:09 PM »
And how those cases are related to vaccines afterall and what kind of vaccines?

What is Sudden Adult Death Syndrome?

Vaccines have not been associated or linked to sudden death in adults or children in general. Myocarditis, inflammation of the heart muscle, has been associated in extremely rare cases following some vaccination efforts but cardiac issues following a COVID-19 diagnosis are common.

The incidence of COVID-19 in communities is closely linked with higher numbers of sudden cardiac arrest incidence and lower survival rates. In fact, the Sudden Arrhythmia Death Syndromes Foundation recommends that all SADS patients receive a COVID-19 vaccination.

So it seems the Sudden Arrhythmia Death Syndromes Foundation is part of the MSM and the global conspiration against the Millions of Australian vaccination victims that hang around in programming fora :cool:

Btw, Shintaro, your last attempt to post some code was over two years ago. What happened? Since you are certainly not vaccinated, could it be that Covid-19 damaged your ability to code?

Shintaro

« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2022, 08:36:31 PM »

Btw, Shintaro, your last attempt to post some code was over two years ago. What happened? Since you are certainly not vaccinated, could it be that Covid-19 damaged your ability to code?
Yea, pretty crap right.
I have been doing a Diploma of Music in Jazz, part-time. I had a crazy idea of teaching kids to code and be able to teach music as well.

Well the con-vid put an end to it, short term anyway. I am getting back on track for teaching as requirements to have the clot shot have been all but dropped.
I dare say over the coming years there will be a need for teachers. As morbid as that is.
I am hoping that I can do something for #DOSCEMBER, something in assembler . I have a couple of ideas, but I have exams coming up. So all I can do is dream at the moment.There are some excellent books that were suggested to me, but time is a luxury at the moment...until after exams.

Thanks for asking mate.

hutch--

• Administrator
    • The MASM32 SDK
« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2022, 10:10:06 AM »
Fortunately for those of us who live in OZ, our collective state and federal governments have at last decided that the Covid 19 scam should be put to rest. All the lockdowns did nothing but damage the economy and the lives of many people who were effected by the restrictions and/or lost their jobs.

I actively oppose a medical based power grab, while people of medical expertise are very useful in healing the sick and injured, they are disconnected from the outside real world and are hardly competent to dictate how a society will be run.

It is just another method of trying to control a society for any reason that could be put forward.
hutch at movsd dot com