Masm32 SDK description, downloads and other helpful links
Message to All Guests
NB: Posting URL's See here: Posted URL Change

Main Menu

general repository saved

Started by guga, May 31, 2023, 04:49:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stoo23

Hey Hi Guys,... are you Sure what you are trying to do / achieve is actually Necessary ???

As I mentioned in My Posts AND communications with Jochen (jj2007), as far as the Immediate future is concerned,.. there Really is NO Need to do anything,.. Desperate as far as the Forum and it's continuation is concerned.

I have been a Long standing friend of Hutch's, since 1970 and similarly to yourselves perhaps held Hutcho dearly in my Heart and Mind and DO care very much about continuing his various Legacies and Endeavours !!

As I was informed by the Hosting company here in Sydney,.. there are NO Imminent Outstanding 'Bills' and Especially due to the Circumstances, of which they are aware, there is No Intention to change or shutdown the Forums or Stop the Hosting.

I am at the moment simply waiting for a copy of the Death Certificate, to allow the Hosting Service Provider to give me Access to the Accounts and Server Access etc.

Once that is Established Full Server Side Backups of the Current Forum etc can be Made.

I have already suggested to the Hosting company that Both of Hutch's Forums Should be Maintained,.. at least for the forseeable future Long or Short term,.. which ofcourse Will be Up to You the Members of this Community.

I am More than happy to Help (and IS my Intention) to help Transition these excellent Resources to allow this and the Other Forum to Continue,.. hopefully, Seamlessly.

I am More than happy to discuss the various matters but possibly Best to wait until I have Full Access and Admin access etc, so all relevant details are known etc.

I hope this information helps and to alleviate ANY and All Fears of the Forum disappearing etc,.. :)

Cheers,
Stewart Amos

mineiro

Quote from: jack on May 31, 2023, 01:40:17 PM
actually you can save as a zip file and all is there
Thanks, yes, I checked this today.
I renamed the .html file to .zip and was able to open it.
I'd rather be this ambulant metamorphosis than to have that old opinion about everything

daydreamer

Thanks guga :thumbsup:
Thanks miniero  :thumbsup:
my none asm creations
https://masm32.com/board/index.php?topic=6937.msg74303#msg74303
I am an Invoker
"An Invoker is a mage who specializes in the manipulation of raw and elemental energies."
Like SIMD coding

jj2007

Quote from: stoo23 on May 31, 2023, 06:14:13 PM
Hey Hi Guys,... are you Sure what you are trying to do / achieve is actually Necessary ???

Thanks a lot Stewart - what Guga und Mineiro did was/is useful as a safety measure, but keeping the forum "as is" would indeed be the best option.

daydreamer

Quote from: jj2007 on May 31, 2023, 07:59:36 PM
Quote from: stoo23 on May 31, 2023, 06:14:13 PM

Thanks a lot Stewart - what Guga und Mineiro did was/is useful as a safety measure, but keeping the forum "as is" would indeed be the best option.
I agree,easier to have existing loads of information, many years information from programming questions /answers that you can find with search function, without work needed to migrate to other place
But make backup never wrong in case anything happens to forum
I even went further download the sdk's
my none asm creations
https://masm32.com/board/index.php?topic=6937.msg74303#msg74303
I am an Invoker
"An Invoker is a mage who specializes in the manipulation of raw and elemental energies."
Like SIMD coding

mineiro

Updated archive.org with masm32 board and old uk board (forum).
keyword is "masm32" in search edit.

Or by link bellow:
https://archive.org/details/@mineiro_masm32
I'd rather be this ambulant metamorphosis than to have that old opinion about everything