New version of the SMF sotware

Started by lingo, July 14, 2023, 01:42:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lingo

:badgrin:
Quid sit futurum cras fuge quaerere.

zedd151

Welcome back!!  Thanks for the information!  :thumbsup:

We never would have known without your help.   :biggrin:   Much appreciated!

Quote from: lingos forumThe connection to xxx_xxx_xxxx_xxx is not secure

Quote from: lingos other forumThe connection to xxx_xxx_xxx_xxx is not secure

Seems you have certificate issues.   :icon_idea:

jj2007

Quote from: lingo on July 14, 2023, 01:42:13 AMI already updated my totally free forums here:

http://masm.my-board.org

Don't tell me you created all those posts "by hand" :rolleyes:

zedd151

Quote from: jj2007 on July 14, 2023, 01:53:19 AM
Quote from: lingo on July 14, 2023, 01:42:13 AMI already updated my totally free forums here:

masm_my_board_org

Don't tell me you created all those posts "by hand" :rolleyes:
It surely wasn't hutch.

#Garbage Dispatcher Edit#
#'Fixed' Link#   :badgrin:

HSE

Quote from: lingo on July 14, 2023, 01:42:13 AM
I already updated my totally free forums here:

This sites are registered. To make a plagium can have consequences in some countries.

Later:

:thumbsup: Yes, I see in English the term derive from the criminal and in Spanish is about the crime itself.

Plagiarus is the person that commits a plagium.
Equations in Assembly: SmplMath

zedd151

Quote from: HSE on July 14, 2023, 02:34:27 AM
Quote from: lingo on July 14, 2023, 01:42:13 AM
I already updated my totally free forums here:

This sites are registered. To make a plagium can have consequences in some countries.

I think HSE misspelled plagiarism.

pla·gia·rism
noun
the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own.

jj2007

Folks, keep cool on spelling issues. Many of us are not native English speakers, and that includes our friends from the United States of America ;-)

zedd151

Quote from: jj2007 on July 14, 2023, 02:44:43 AM
Folks, keep cool on spelling issues. Many of us are not native English speakers, and that includes our friends from the United States of America ;-)

My post was meant to be helpful.   :icon_idea:

Quote from: jj2007
Folks, keep cool
I'm very cool here.  :cool:

stoo23

Having spoken with a couple of the Senior Members over on the "Bespoke Cutters and Tailors" forum.
They have expressed concern about duplicity and usage of Hutch's Articles regarding the Information / Site pages regarding Tailors Shears.

I have been asked if you could kindly Remove your references to "Bespoke" Cutters etc Especially Hutch's Shears articles and into'.
There is NO Need for your Site/Forum replication for the Bespoke Cutters and Tailors.

Their current site has been updated to version 2.0.19 (soon to be Upgraded to Vers' 2.1.14) and is working perfectly.

Alternate 'Hosting' is also no longer required (for at least the next 12 months), thanks to the extreme generosity of a number of members here.

Also, I can Barely imagine HOW 'Pissed Off' Hutcho' would be with you utilising his Articles of expertize, Without asking ANYONE Prior to creating your Sites.

Therefore, I am Graciously Thanking you, in advance.
Cheers.

zedd151

Quote from: HSE on July 14, 2023, 02:34:27 AM
Later:

:thumbsup: Yes, I see in English the term derive from the criminal and in Spanish is about the crime itself.

Plagiarus is the person that commits a plagium.
Thanks for the clarification Hector.  :thumbsup:  I have never heard of plagium, therefore thought it was a misspelling of "plagiarism". Sorry if you took offense at my correction.

lingo

Some people go crazy when they see something better and totally free. Well, there is no user Hutch, no messages. Only empty databases.
The old versions are not responsive and not accessible and are against the laws ADA and Section 508 in USA, AODA in Ontario, etc... :skrewy:

#Garbage Dispatcher Edit#
#Removed Links#
Quid sit futurum cras fuge quaerere.

StrykerX

Quote from: lingo on July 14, 2023, 06:51:37 AM
The old versions are not responsive and not accessible and are against the laws ADA and Section 508 in USA, AODA in Ontario, etc... :skrewy:

What? Please elaborate?

zedd151

Quote from: lingo on July 14, 2023, 06:51:37 AM
Well, there is no user Hutch, no messages. Only empty databases.
Thank you.

This topic is pending relocation to The Orphanage

stoo23

Thank you lingo, for Removing the 'Initial' Page, as discussed / Requested, but I Still do Not understand Why you wish to Keep the actual 'Empty' Forum up.

It 'Serves NO Purpose',.. OR Persons.

As to your 'Reference' to the ADA,.. it can also be 'Noted' it is Mainly Aimed at Government and State Authorities and Commercial Entities and is Not binding or (currently) applicable Outside the US and/or Canada as far as I can see.

It could Also be noted that Your 'Replicant' (supposedly FREE) Forums, would Also NOT Comply !!

#Edited#
#Added "lingo" to line 1 this post#   

daydreamer

Quote from: jj2007 on July 14, 2023, 02:44:43 AM
I agree :thumbsup:
I think we should be aware of differences in AE ="color" and BE ="colour" +other local spellings,I have no clue how oz and other english speaking countries spell color and same goes for many english words
but we all are kinda native x86 speakers  :biggrin:

I have one suggestion about forum changes,change move Zedds corner outside workshop,its easier to get check to threads in there directly
my none asm creations
https://masm32.com/board/index.php?topic=6937.msg74303#msg74303
I am an Invoker
"An Invoker is a mage who specializes in the manipulation of raw and elemental energies."
Like SIMD coding