Message to All Guests

Main Menu

Radasm resource Editor bug

Started by ragdog, January 06, 2013, 03:33:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ragdog

Hi KetilO

I have found a bug in Resource editor from radasm

You can test it add many controls and delete control by control with keyboard key Del
by delete controls have other controls by click it not a focus anymore
and i cannot get a focus from this controls.

I must ervery restart radasm  :(

I have make a video to explan it
http://www.file-upload.net/download-7015694/radasm.rar.html

Greets

ragdog

Nobody has this Bug?

I have look in Resed lib source but i cannot found it

Greets,

Wannabe

Quote from: ragdog on February 15, 2013, 08:29:44 PM
Nobody has this Bug?

I have look in Resed lib source but i cannot found it

Greets,
I can confirm it exist too.

raymond

I recently modified a small program of mine and needed to add a dialog box to the RC file.

The original RC file already contained the data for one dialog box and had been prepared with  the old RS32 program. That dialog box was working fine at that time.

However, not being able to use the RS32, I turned to ResEd to add the second dialog box to the RC file. When I assembled and linked the modified program, the first dialog box didn't work. I thought at first that I may inadvertantly have modified some code for it but wasted my time. I eventually compared the RC file with the unaltered RC file from the past and found that RedEd had changed the data for that first dialog box even though I had not made any change to it myself!!! :dazzled: :(

My program is now working fine after copying the old wording for that first dialog box over whatever RedEd had inserted.
Whenever you assume something, you risk being wrong half the time.
http://www.ray.masmcode.com

hutch--

Ray,

What I have tended to do when using ResEd on a resource section is to place the dialogs in a separate file and #include them in the main RC file. It means you can use ResEd just on the dialogs but still lay out the main RC file manually without ResEd re-writing it in a different RC notation.