News:

Masm32 SDK description, downloads and other helpful links
Message to All Guests
NB: Posting URL's See here: Posted URL Change

Main Menu

64-bit assembly language example programmes for 15 instruction set architectures

Started by lucho, September 25, 2024, 04:44:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stoo23

Well honestly, WHAT is the issue if I do ??

It is quite realistically about Stuff being in Appropriate and logical places.
There is quite literally No effort involved in creating a forum section or sub section.

Personally I think it Important to have Categories that allow for and contain specific information,.. else why bother at all and just have one singular Giant Topic,..LOL

As a dedicated and especially as an assembly programmer I find your reference to 'close enough is good enough' rather interesting,.. as within that specific reality, ...it ISN'T  :wink2:

Whilst my place can often be messy, it is a controlled 'mess' and as the acting current Admin' am hoping to make this a better neater more organized forum, very much UNLIKE Hutch's house !!,..  :joking:

I AM prepared to 'put in the time and effort' to make this forum slicker and better,.. I just need support, to make it so.

cheers  :cool:

sinsi

Aren't they built with UASM, not MASM? There seemed to be a lot of C code too.
Nothing wrong with that, but maybe Microsoft 64 bit MASM Examples isn't the right place?

NoCforMe

Well, then you're going to have to create a whole new top-level forum, since this one is termed Microsoft as sinsi pointed out. Something like Non-MASM 64-bit assemblers (or code)? Then you can create an Examples sub-forum below that.
Assembly language programming should be fun. That's why I do it.

stoo23

Quote from: NoCforMe on Today at 04:58:09 PMWell, then you're going to have to create a whole new top-level forum, since this one is termed Microsoft as sinsi pointed out. Something like Non-MASM 64-bit assemblers (or code)? Then you can create an Examples sub-forum below that.

Not so, you are obviously confused regarding the Section I suggested.
My intention was to Move it to the section seen below:

Almost by definition, that section would seem Perfect :smiley: