News:

Masm32 SDK description, downloads and other helpful links
Message to All Guests

Main Menu

Convert VC++ library to masm?

Started by Redlabel, May 22, 2013, 06:13:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

qWord

Quote from: Redlabel on May 23, 2013, 06:31:20 AMi guess i should open winasm studio>project>properties>release>command line?
yes, you must add that option. Because the path contains spaces, it should be enclosed in double quotes:
/LIBPATH:"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\VC\lib"

I hope you also had add the function to your library build. For that purpose I have add a new module (named C_interface.cpp) to the library:
#include "pch.h"
#include "md5.h"

extern "C" void CalculateDigest(byte* hash_value, const byte* data, size_t length) {
    CryptoPP::MD5 hash;
    hash.CalculateDigest( hash_value, data, length);
}
MREAL macros - when you need floating point arithmetic while assembling!

Redlabel

qWord

Redlabel,
The shown c++ file must be add to the project that is used to build the cryptlib (In other word: you must extend the crypto library by the adding the function CalculateDigest()).

Redlabel

qWord

You just need to add the file to the project (I'm talking about the c++-library!): for Visual Studio this could be: Project->Add Item->new c++ source.

BTW: It seems like that the whole topic is beyond your limits.

Redlabel

hutch--

Redlabel,

Make a point of NOT deleting post contents, other members have responded and your deletions render their posts unintelligible.

jj2007

Quote from: hutch-- on June 09, 2013, 05:04:18 PM
Make a point of NOT deleting post contents, other members have responded and your deletions render their posts unintelligible.

This habit is indeed extremely anti-social. I wonder whether one can block post edits for members below a certain post count; allowing as usual, one hour to correct typos etc.

Dubby

just a question "Why?"..

never fell embarrassed of making mistakes in learning process.. my first source code was full of garbage, if I made mistake I don't delete them just comment them out and put a notice "this is mistakes.." and after the source finished I retype the right source in the new document, side by side with the old and possibly optimize it ... that way I can learn from my mistakes... and try to stay away from it..

Hutch, if I remember correctly in the old forum you have a notice about not deleting post, right? what about making it as a rule or a notice..?

Gunther

Quote from: jj2007 on June 09, 2013, 07:51:43 PM
This habit is indeed extremely anti-social. I wonder whether one can block post edits for members below a certain post count; allowing as usual, one hour to correct typos etc.

Yes, indeed and very unfair.

Quote from: Dubby on June 09, 2013, 09:16:36 PM
Hutch, if I remember correctly in the old forum you have a notice about not deleting post, right? what about making it as a rule or a notice..?

That's a good proposal. We should think about it.

Gunther
You have to know the facts before you can distort them.