Masm32 SDK description, downloads and other helpful links
Message to All Guests

Main Menu

Android based remote control

Started by Farabi, March 26, 2014, 04:55:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farabi

http://farabidatacenter.url.ph/MainSystem/MainData/fRemote.zip

Currently I worked as a PHP programmers. While waiting new task when I worked as a full time programmers, I studied about how internet and server works. I planned to make a android software remote control application where user not just able to send picture or data, but also worked as a cloud storage. Even when the device did not had access to internet, the android device can still control the PC using local wifi network. This method work because the client also plays a role as a server. When you run the windows applications, it just shows a 3D picture and seems to be doing nothing. But on the background process, the windows app is checking if whether a new data is coming or not. How the checking method is not explained and will be a propietary system where it will be protected for user convenient who concern about their privacy. The windows application had a simple setting to do command look like this

Turn Off, off.vbs,off.txt
Send Data,send.exe,data.txt

The snippet above means, if the windows app found a command string "Turn Off" it will execute "off.vbs" and if the vbs script had a return value it will be stored as "off.txt" and the return value will be sent over the internet as an output status to the android tablet.  This setting can be found on "CommandSetting.txt". With this kind command rule, we can had a wide variety of command where each computer had a unique command. With this kind of rule, I hope even someday when an attacker found out how to break into the command system, they still had to figure out how to control client computers since the command setting is not written on the server but written on client computers. This also avoid insider like me the computer programmer who build this system to break in into another persons computers. In the future if this kind of system is easly to be attacked we will create a system that more and more complex to confuse attackers. But for now, I will use only minimal system.

The bussines model would be look like this. 
For a free user, they had only limited amount of storage and bandwith, but we are going to make sure the bandwidth will be enough for daily usage, and that bandwidth limit will be restored each months. And for a registered users, they will had an infinite bandwith and huge storage even they can monitors lots of webcam if they wanted.

Maybe any of you interested with my idea. There is person interested for this applications but Im afraid it will be abused. I did not include the source code because not just it will be propietary sofware, but because its potentially dangerous beeing used as a spyware. In case somebody install this software without your permissions, press ALT+F to make the application show.

Use this ID for the testing purposes
ID:user@fsoft.com
Pass:1234567

If youre interested doing bussiness with me, please contact me. The monthly cost for this application is low, and I hope it will be profitable.
http://farabidatacenter.url.ph/MySoftware/
My 3D Game Engine Demo.

Contact me at Whatsapp: 6283818314165