Author Topic: Tenth amendment  (Read 29602 times)

Magnum

Re: Tenth amendment
« Reply #60 on: November 10, 2014, 05:19:04 PM »
"The illegal we do immediately. The unconstitutional takes a little longer." - Henry Kissinger.

Legal or not, unconstitutional or not, the political mafias passing as parties can do anything they want as long as they own the courts and the people are too much of cowards to do anything about it.

If I understand you, are you saying that the voters are responsible for how the courts rule since they elect them either directly or indirectly ?

Cowards may be accurate, but what about "plain lazy" ?

I base that on the % of voter turnout.

Take care,
                   Andy

Ubuntu-mate-18.04-desktop-amd64

http://www.goodnewsnetwork.org

anunitu

« Reply #61 on: November 11, 2014, 12:59:50 AM »
In government,we get out what we put in.

"If a fool can see the fire approaching,and does not move to avoid the flames,then it was truly his fate to burn"

xanatose

« Reply #62 on: November 11, 2014, 05:31:40 AM »

It has being proven that a winner takes all system always ends up in two political parties that do not represent what the majority thinks, but what they come of with compromise.

There is an alternative that solves this problem, a weighted system.

For argument sake. Lets say there are three candidates. God, Man and Devil. And most people believe that Man represents them better than God or Devil. However, some people are afraid that the devil will win, so they choose to vote God, although they believe that Man would be a better candidate, they are too afraid of Devil. Similary those afraid of God will vote for the Devil, not because is the best candidate, but because they believe it can win to God.

The result is that Man, although the candidate that the majority believes the best, have no chance of winning.

On a weighted voting:

People that are afraid of the devil will either vote: God=2, Man= 1, Devil=0. Or God=1, Man=2, Devil=0

While people that are afraid of God will either vote: Got=0, Man=1, Devil=2 or God=0, Man=2, Devil=1

Either way, the candidate that most people believe that represents them better Man, has a fighting chance of winning.

I'm sorry to say, but cowards is the correct word. People obey blindly and even attack those who do not do as them.  That takes some negative effort.

K_F

• Anybody out there?
« Reply #63 on: November 11, 2014, 09:20:34 AM »
I'm sorry to say, but cowards is the correct word. People obey blindly and even attack those who do not do as them.  That takes some negative effort.
I'd put it in another way...

The cowards are those who are too scared of what really faces them, and look for excuses not to acknowledge
 :biggrin:
'Sire, Sire!... the peasants are Revolting !!!'
'Yes, they are.. aren't they....'

MichaelW

• Global Moderator
« Reply #64 on: November 11, 2014, 05:00:49 PM »
Laziness may be the reason that some eligible voters do not vote, but when an intelligent and non-lazy person chooses not to vote, you should assume that they have a valid reason, even if you are unable to see that reason.
Well Microsoft, here’s another nice mess you’ve gotten us into.

Gunther

• Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names
« Reply #65 on: November 12, 2014, 04:37:39 AM »
Michael,

Laziness may be the reason that some eligible voters do not vote, but when an intelligent and non-lazy person chooses not to vote, you should assume that they have a valid reason, even if you are unable to see that reason.

yes.  :t That's called freedom.

Gunther
Get your facts first, and then you can distort them.

Tedd

• Procrastinor Extraordinaire
« Reply #66 on: November 12, 2014, 07:55:53 AM »
When your voting choices are limited to "Tweedledee" and "Tweedledum", many people see no point in voting.

Many people believe their elected representatives don't represent them, and so they don't vote; in turn, this means the elected representatives have no interest in representing them and pander to the interests of those that do (and those who provide generous bribes 'donations.')
Potato2

hutch--

• Administrator
  • Mnemonic Driven API Grinder
    • The MASM32 SDK
« Reply #67 on: November 12, 2014, 08:24:19 AM »
Yes, it seems to be the problem of voting for the Republicrats, the only way to get any action is to grease the arse (whoops I mean palms) of sitting senators with re-election funding and you will get them heart, soul and R_Soul and to make it even more cost effective, they not only sell their own arse but yours as well. Now since the name "Tea Party" has been hijacked by the loonie right of the Republican Party, how about a new Paul Revere's ride done on your own Harley ?
hutch at movsd dot com
http://www.masm32.com    :biggrin:  :skrewy:

Magnum

« Reply #68 on: November 12, 2014, 02:46:18 PM »

Why would you assume they have a valid reason ?

Don't you think that not voting is really voting ?

Even if all the candidates are incompetent or even evil, one of them is better than the others.

When people do not vote, they are saying that they:

1. do not care
2. they trust in those who do vote

I think Michael has hit it on the head, they are idiots. :-)

Take care,
                   Andy

Magnum

« Reply #69 on: November 20, 2014, 03:43:30 PM »
Now regarding your assertion that you can sit in judgement of other people on the basis of your understanding of the Bible, try reading the book.

American Standard Version
    The Revelation to Saint John
    Chapter 22
    11    He that is unrighteous, let him do unrighteousness still: and he that is filthy, let him be made filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him do righteousness still: and he that is holy, let him be made holy still.
    12    Behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to render to each man according as his work is.

I am having an awesome week.

What about everyone else ?

I am not in judgement of anyone. Jesus will do that.

You are angry because I speak the truth.

Fortunately, this is practiced by only two others.

Most of the calm thinking members have sense to stay quiet, hopefully not out of fear.

But if you admit the truth, then your conscious will bug you about doing something about it.

And you probably won't admit it or make any effort to see if there is truth in it.

Most of your replies have been circular reasoning.
Circular reasoning (Latin: circulus in probando, "circle in proving"; also known as circular logic) is a logical fallacy in which the reasoner begins with what they are trying to end with.[1] The components of a circular argument are often logically valid because if the premises are true, the conclusion must be true. Circular reasoning is not a formal logical fallacy but a pragmatic defect in an argument whereby the premises are just as much in need of proof or evidence as the conclusion, and as a consequence the argument fails to persuade. Other ways to express this are that there is no reason to accept the premises unless one already believes the conclusion, or that the premises provide no independent ground or evidence for the conclusion.[2] Begging the question is closely related to circular reasoning, and in modern usage the two generally refer to the same thing.[3]

Where I live, we have freedom of speech.

And most people respect that and allow others to speak what is on their mind.

As long as they don't want to bomb somebody or molest someone.

I look forward to how many will pick and choose out of this message and distort what I have said . :-)

I care for you guys.

Hope you have a great week.

Take care,
                   Andy

hutch--

• Administrator
    • The MASM32 SDK
« Reply #70 on: November 20, 2014, 08:18:28 PM »
I answered your question in reply number #1 of this topic, the problem is you are a supporter of "old time religion", not a reader of the book (biblios = bible).

> I am not in judgement of anyone. Jesus will do that.

No he won't as a matter of fact but his father will. The son "sitteth at the right hand of God". You should stop uttering heresies and repent of your wicked ways while you still have time.

Rev 19:4  And the four and twenty elders and the four living creatures fell down and worshipped God that sitteth on the throne, saying, Amen; Hallelujah.

Now over the years you have continued to support American legislation that criminalises other people's personal conduct and in doing so you collectively sit in judgement of other people. To put it in old testament terms, you have become the judge of good and evil. On judgement day you will not be sitting on the throne of judgement, you will be standing in front of it saying how sorry you are that you tried to be like God and unless you repent of your wicked ways, you may get thrown onto the scrap heap (Gehenna).

If you don't approve of adultery, don't do it, if you don't want to be one of those who are described as "soft men or men who lie with men" then stay out of that style of conduct, what you are not authorised to do is be the judge of these people, that is reserved for the day of judgement.
hutch at movsd dot com

Magnum

« Reply #71 on: November 22, 2014, 05:42:45 PM »
I answered your question in reply number #1 of this topiwrongc, the problem is you are a supporter of "old time religion", not a reader of the book (biblios = bible).

> I am not in judgement of anyone. Jesus will do that.

No he won't as a matter of fact but his father will. The son "sitteth at the right hand of God". You should stop uttering heresies and repent of your wicked ways while you still have

You are wrong. You need to read the whole bible and not pick and choose.   

You are missing the context. 

Matthew 25:31-46

Key words are "Son of Man" and "my Father".

You need to understand heresy b4 you use it in a sentence.

It is encouraging that you read the bible.

Take care,
                   Andy

hutch--

• Administrator
    • The MASM32 SDK
« Reply #72 on: November 22, 2014, 07:18:18 PM »
Unless you repent of your wicked ways, you are headed for the scrapheap (Gehenna). "Old time religion" driven by ignorance is no substitute for knowing what you are talking about and its clear that you don't. As long as you keep trying to justify forcing other people to hold your loonie tune religious views by supporting laws that control people who differ from you, you are a heretic who risks having your name removed from the book of life.

When it comes to context, tell us what the Song Of Solomon" has to do with "the wages of sin is death" ? Why are you continuing to do the devil's work making a laughing stock of your own Christian belief by sprouting heresy ?

If think Texas is hot, wait til you are cast into the "lake of fire". We try to spare you of your wicked ways in the hope that you will repent and follow the path of righteousness instead of trying to be "like" God where you want to be the judge of good and evil. On judgement day it will not be you sitting on the throne of judgement but the Father and if your name is not written in the Book Of Life through the mercy of the son, its the lake of fire for you.

Remember its YOUR topic where you are supporting a non-biblical law to control other people, you may think you are clever enough to bypass the authority of the Bible but on Judgement day you are going to look really DUMB !

Behind me satan !
hutch at movsd dot com

Magnum

« Reply #73 on: November 23, 2014, 02:28:01 AM »
:-)
Take care,
                   Andy

Farabi

• Neuroscience Fans
« Reply #74 on: November 23, 2014, 10:39:27 PM »
After I quit drinking and using drugs, suddenly I had an overwhelming feeling of hatred, but also joy, like love. But also there is another things like envy, jealous, pride and many more, negative and positive. Now suddenly I can understand what people felt, I had empathy. Its very overwhelming where I cant control it. Im very worry if we are overtaken by our instinct. I dont recomend you to use drugs, but maybe we need to understand ourself better.

I dont know why but it seems there is an external forces that causes us to misunderstand each other. Have you ever experienced when you tried to help somebody, suddenly the people who we helped doing anoying things when we did not tell them if we helped them? If you watch it carefully, that person is not entirely wrong, he was just suddenly act like that without his willingness, its just he suddenly want to do it. It feels like something is guiding us to misunderstand each other. I once saw a person rode a bike while using his cellphone, just right when the person use the cellphone, the other bike which is crossing the street, suddenly attracted to look to the other way. They crash, and I am the only person who aware of it, even many people saw it.

It would be better if we are aware. If you felt suddenly feeling lazy, or youre suddenly distracted and felt its lazy or discomfort to look at the other way, trust me, something bad to you gonna be happen.

Look like a bullshit story eh? But I dont know, I used to see it.
http://farabidatacenter.url.ph/MySoftware/
My 3D Game Engine Demo.

Contact me at Whatsapp: 6283818314165