Cod-Father

habran

Cod-Father

habran

it would be great if Hutch could create one folder on this forum
Cod-Father

hutch--

OK,

I have downloaded the zips, put them together and its up and working fine, I have used the VCTOOLKIT2003 with matching libraries and built the binary with any of 3 options, speed, size or MSVCRT dependence. Done using a response file for both CL.EXE and LINK.EXE and a batch file to call the different build options.

I have attached 3 versions of JWASM 2.12 and anyone willing to test them is welcome as I don't normally work in JWASM.

habran

Cod-Father

TouEnMasm

Source codes are ok for me also.
Here is one compile with  a vc++ 2010 project,windows 32 bits.
I have put all the options who can made it faster,result is faster than the original.
cl options
/I"D:\Abram_source\H" /Zi /nologo /W3 /WX- /O2 /Oi /Ot /Oy- /GL /D "WIN32" /D "NDEBUG" /D "_CONSOLE" /Gm- /MD /GS- /fp:precise /Zc:wchar_t /Zc:forScope /Fp"Release\jwasms.pch" /Fa"Release\" /Fo"Release\" /Fd"Release\vc100.pdb" /Gd /analyze- /errorReport:queue
link options
/OUT:"D:\Abram_source\Release\jwasms.exe" /INCREMENTAL /NOLOGO "kernel32.lib" "user32.lib" "gdi32.lib" "winspool.lib" "comdlg32.lib" "advapi32.lib" "shell32.lib" "ole32.lib" "oleaut32.lib" "uuid.lib" "odbc32.lib" "odbccp32.lib" /MANIFEST /ManifestFile:"Release\jwasms.exe.intermediate.manifest" /ALLOWISOLATION /MANIFESTUAC:"level='asInvoker' uiAccess='false'" /DEBUG /PDB:"D:\Abram_source\Release\jwasms.pdb" /SUBSYSTEM:CONSOLE /OPT:REF /OPT:ICF /PGD:"D:\Abram_source\Release\jwasms.pgd" /LTCG /TLBID:1 /DYNAMICBASE /NXCOMPAT /MACHINE:X86 /ERRORREPORT:QUEUE
Fa is a musical note to play with CL

habran

Cod-Father

Gunther

Special thanks to Habran,  ToutEnMasm and Hutch for the effort.  :t

Gunther
You have to know the facts before you can distort them.