Author Topic: The BIG Question  (Read 13482 times)

dedndave

• Still using Abacus 2.0
    • DednDave
Re: The BIG Question
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2012, 09:13:42 AM »
sounds Canadian to me - lol
re: the Red Green show

Adamanteus

• LLC "AMS"
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2012, 04:43:01 PM »
Maybe he preparing to go to Tibet :badgrin: get answers to this question - when return will say to us :exclaim:

Mr Hippy

« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2012, 02:54:26 AM »
Billions of people before you have died - often the most violent and brutal deaths - often the slowest and most agonising deaths. There have been countless famines, epidemic, wars and rapes before you came to the world, and there will be countless after you are long gone.

Every day countless stars and animals are dying.

You and I and everyone else don't matter much in the grand scheme of things.

You don't matter, neither do I.

Thank you so much for that. It makes me feel even more insignificant in this rapidly-growing world. I thank you again. :eusa_clap:

Is the U.S. too big to fail?  Our government's debt is $15.8 trillion and rising.  At what point does the world say that they will cut us off?  Will the debt simply be absolved?  Things will become very interesting when we reach that point.

Countless empires and civilizations have fallen over the course of mankind. Some were said that they were too big to fail before their downfall. They still fell no matter the majority of nay-sayers. I do not think that it would be a matter of how big a society is, but whether we hold our faith in it and stay apart of it.

Debt and the word "simply" should never be used together, much less be in the same sentence.

Things would be rather interesting once we have reached that/those point(s). Unfortunately, it will not be in a fascinating-interesting kind of way.

hutch--

• Administrator
  • Mnemonic Driven API Grinder
    • The MASM32 SDK
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2012, 10:12:50 AM »
> You don't matter, neither do I.

An interesting view for its insignificance but it fails in that the statement has no subject, the question in response is "you don't matter to WHO ?".

If its some other dimwit, who gives a PHUK.
If its government, get rid of the bastards.

If its you, you are in deep sh*t.

Apart from friends and family, YOU are all you have got, neglect it at your own risk, the person who thinks they are insignificant probably is so but if you can manage some self esteem you are probably worth something, first to yourself and even possibly to others around you.

PHUK the grand scheme of things, it has never fed me over a lifetime, rowing your own boat is always a better option that riding in someone elses as you don't have to listen to the bullsh*t.
hutch at movsd dot com
http://www.masm32.com    :biggrin:  :skrewy:

Mr Hippy

« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2012, 01:38:14 PM »

K_F

• Anybody out there?
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2012, 03:51:15 PM »
I heard and interesting comment a while back...

"Borrow 1 Million from the bank and they have you by the 'short and curlies' ".
"Borrow a 100 Million and you'll make them sweat "

Kinda funny
 :biggrin:
'Sire, Sire!... the peasants are Revolting !!!'
'Yes, they are.. aren't they....'