Author Topic: Do you know who your friends are ? :)  (Read 25627 times)

K_F

• Anybody out there?
Do you know who your friends are ? :)
« on: October 04, 2015, 11:18:18 PM »
'Sire, Sire!... the peasants are Revolting !!!'
'Yes, they are.. aren't they....'

rrr314159

Re: Do you know who your friends are ? :)
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2015, 03:39:15 AM »
So what else is new?
I am NaN ;)

K_F

• Anybody out there?
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2015, 06:22:28 AM »
Irving is quite the crackpot.. but interesting stuff non-the-less.
 ;)

rrr314159

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2015, 07:13:43 AM »
"Crackpot"? Judging from that video, his pot seems intact. Perhaps if I knew more (this is the first time I've seen, or read, him) I'd agree with your assessment. I only wish all crackpots were as intelligent and well-spoken.

The other video about bankers is much less impressive but the basic idea has validity.
I am NaN ;)

hutch--

• Administrator
  • Mnemonic Driven API Grinder
    • The MASM32 SDK
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2015, 10:04:23 AM »
 :biggrin:

You need a few crackpots to say politically incorrect things to balance out the scale of equestrian fertiliser (horse sh*t) being peddled by so many of the western media outlets these days. A case in point is the "goody goody gumdrops team" currently paddling their horse sh*t about how they are defending the moderates in Syria yet you don't need to be a genius to get what is really going on. The propaganda said that this war will be never ending and that the contributing countries will have to keep doing what they have been doing for a very long time.

Now using the technique used back in the US Prohibition era of "follow the money trail" and you will start to get an idea of what is really going on. UK, US, French, Canadian, Australian and a few others are spending really big bucks (your tax payer bucks) to fund this war without end and all of those patriotic industrial/military complex manufacturers are sitting there with their fingers in the gravy train raking a fortune out of the politician they have bought to keep this farce going.

Now the introduction of Russia (themselves armament manufacturers) into the equation is upsetting these western financial interest in that instead of maintaining the minimum necessary to keep the war going indefinitely, the have started pounding the PHUK out of Daesh and it seems they have put the fear of Allah into these barbarians who are in deep chyte at the moment. Now seeing their gravy train under threat the western media already had their spin machines running in overdrive claiming that the Russians were bombing innocent women and children of the Syrian moderates when they have just successfully bombed a hospital in Afghanistan. The difference is that while the latter is unfortunate collateral damage for a good cause, the former is an atrocity against the innocent.

Now interestingly enough the winners if the Russian succeed in trashing Daesh is Europe that have been on the receiving end of a massive number of refugees (itself an act of war), taxpayers in those western countries who are funding the gravy train, Israel by not having Daesh on their northern border and a range of Islamic countries that really don't want a local chapter of Daesh to get started in their country. The only real losers are the respective military/industrial complex companies that see the gravy train dry up but then that is easy to fix, just get the politicians they already own to start another war without end so they can keep the profits flowing into their Dubai holding company.  :P
hutch at movsd dot com
http://www.masm32.com    :biggrin:  :skrewy:

rrr314159

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2015, 10:27:02 AM »
@hutch,

I wish it were that simple!
I am NaN ;)

K_F

• Anybody out there?
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2015, 04:43:02 PM »
Perhaps if I knew more (this is the first time I've seen, or read, him) I'd agree with your assessment. I only wish all crackpots were as intelligent and well-spoken.
Yeah.. me too.
I felt he was pushing it too far wrt Adolph, coming to conclusions, that I felt, suited his agenda. (Same as stats)
A quick search on him reveals a person not shy of controversy... in a way a good thing as it's brings to light, dirt swept under the carpet.
Those countries that arrested/banned him should have rather taken him to task in a constructive televised debate (etc).. as all they've done is acted like any totalitarian state does - elevating him to higher prominance.
Then if he was proven to be wrong.. which shouldn't be hard to do on that topic, he'd either have to recant or no-one would buy his books anymore($$$).

The stuff on Churchill himself was 'enlightening', then again Churchill was like any other polititian.. except it seems.. he was 'permanently plastered'. :biggrin:

I always think the trouble in the middle east is mainly though western intervention and 'trouble making'.. which I think the Saudi's have a lot to benefit from  ;)
They never seem to get involved, unless provoked... and this provoking comes from the Arabs themselves, otherwise they're verrrry quiet.
So as hutch says.. the money systems and empires come into play.
 8)

rrr314159

« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2015, 05:07:09 PM »
Quote from: K_F
Those countries that arrested/banned him should have rather taken him to task in a constructive televised debate

- that wouldn't make any sense, since they'd lose - even if they're right. Those idiots couldn't debate their way out of a paper bag. Plus, why should they? Things are humming along just fine, as far as the powers that be can see

Quote from: K_F
I always think the trouble in the middle east is mainly though western intervention

- Some of the trouble, sure; but remember they had plenty of trouble before the West was ever involved, over thousands of years

- The whole problem with your, and hutch's, attitude is: you think Western gov'ts, societies and systems are basically alright, except for maybe a few peccadilloes here and there. In fact they're rotten to the core: intellectually, morally, philosophically, and every-other-way-ally. That will become perfectly clear within something like 3 decades, maybe 6. You older guys will never admit it; but that's why older generations have to die off for progress to happen; the kids will know. Of course other gov'ts, societies and systems are far from perfect also, but they're not so completely wrong. You guys think a nice healthy debate will fix things. Like I say I only wish it were that simple; it's going to require radical surgery; fortunately that's your kids' problem
I am NaN ;)

K_F

• Anybody out there?
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2015, 07:31:47 AM »
- The whole problem with your, and hutch's, attitude is: you think Western gov'ts, societies and systems are basically alright, except for maybe a few peccadilloes here and there. In fact they're rotten to the core: intellectually, morally, philosophically, and every-other-way-ally. That will become perfectly clear within something like 3 decades, maybe 6. You older guys will never admit it; but that's why older generations have to die off for progress to happen; the kids will know. Of course other gov'ts, societies and systems are far from perfect also, but they're not so completely wrong. You guys think a nice healthy debate will fix things. Like I say I only wish it were that simple; it's going to require radical surgery; fortunately that's your kids' problem

Ah!.. but there's one major thing in our favour ..experience.. and it just talks  :icon_mrgreen:
As much as the younger generation think they're changing the world.. as much it remains the same.
Old age & treachery will always triumph over youth & skill
   :t

rrr314159

« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2015, 07:40:21 AM »
Old age & treachery will always triumph over youth & skill

- lol :biggrin: But as Octavius showed, re. Marc Antony, Lepidus and a host of others: youth, skill, and treachery will triumph over anything. I can think of other examples; the point is you old folks don't have a monopoly on treachery!
I am NaN ;)

K_F

• Anybody out there?
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2015, 07:45:23 AM »
It's funny how life turns..

When my kids were young I 'taught' them to be honest and true.. explaining that once a liar, nobody would trust them any more..even their parents.
Now that they're older I tell them that ' everybody's ' a liar.. but they must remain careful, honest and true.. as the same lesson applies.

Always trying to show them where the 'balances' are..., besides a gazillion other pieces of advice... it's turning out pretty good - they're no fools.
 8)

K_F

• Anybody out there?
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2015, 07:53:42 AM »
I can think of other examples; the point is you old folks don't have a monopoly on treachery!
That's true .. but remember that there's the overruling 'old boys club'.. and membership is not for 'upstarts'.
They all, eventually, were 'stabbed' in the back. I would say their youth and virility were used until they 'overstepped'.

I always wondered if Cleopatra's nose was as straight and pointy (Asterix and Obelix) as my wife's  :biggrin:
 ;)

hutch--

• Administrator
    • The MASM32 SDK
« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2015, 08:27:56 AM »
I must have blown it then, I have told many lies in my time.

What a lovely dress.
Great car huh !
Your hairstyle goes well with that outfit. etc etc ...

While lies are trivial, treachery is not forgivable, once someone betrays you, you can never trust them again.
hutch at movsd dot com

rrr314159

« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2015, 09:49:59 AM »
once someone betrays you, you can never trust them again.

- that's why Octavius made sure those he betrayed didn't live to hold it against him. Richard III and many others used the same technique to good effect. We young turks play for keeps! While you're nursing your sciatica and dreaming of bygone days, we're out there on the front lines, trading blow for blow, asking no quarter and giving none. What price life, when glory and adventure beckon? A day without a close brush with death, is a day wasted! My avatar, Patrick McGoohan (a.k.a. Secret Agent Man), reveled in the fact that

Quote from: Johnny Rivers
Odds are he won't live to see the morrow...!
I am NaN ;)

hutch--

• Administrator
    • The MASM32 SDK
« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2015, 12:32:15 PM »
I really did like his role as Edward Longshanks.
hutch at movsd dot com