Masm32 SDK description, downloads and other helpful links
Message to All Guests

Main Menu

ChatGPT 3.5

Started by jj2007, December 21, 2023, 10:37:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jj2007

I couldn't resist:

QuoteDoes MasmBasic have a print function?
QuoteMasmBasic is an assembly language library for Windows that provides high-level abstractions and utilities to make assembly language programming more convenient. As of my last knowledge update in January 2022, MasmBasic does provide a convenient print function for displaying output.

Here is a simple example of using the Print function in MasmBasic:

assembly

include \masm32\MasmBasic\MasmBasic.inc  ; Include MasmBasic library

start:

Print "Hello, MasmBasic!"

inkey  ; Wait for a key press before exiting

end start
In this example, Print is used to display the string "Hello, MasmBasic!" on the console. The inkey function is then used to wait for a key press before the program exits.

Make sure you have MasmBasic properly installed and configured in your assembly language project to use its features. The MasmBasic library provides various high-level abstractions to simplify Windows programming in assembly, including functions for GUI, file I/O, and more. Always refer to the official documentation or resources provided with MasmBasic for the most up-to-date information.

:dazzled:

HSE

QuoteI don't have access to specific source code, including the MASMBASIC library. If you have questions about MASMBASIC or need assistance with something related, feel free to ask, and I'll do my best to help!

:thumbsup:

In contrast, no idea about SmplMath  :biggrin:
Equations in Assembly: SmplMath