News:

Masm32 SDK description, downloads and other helpful links
Message to All Guests

Main Menu

h 2 inc impossible

Started by felipe, April 07, 2018, 01:43:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

felipe

Siekmanski thank you very much. I can't get the example to run because when executing i have a system error telling MSVCR70.DLL missing in the machine.
I really appreciate your help and support, for now i have to attend some issues (not related with all this). I think i will return to the forum tomorrow.

zedd151

...MSVCR70.DLL missing .;..

Two things come to mind .

1 - Do you have the correct VC Runtime version installed?

2 - If yes, maybe there is another VC Runtime dll missing, that MSVCR70 depends on.....

Similar had happened to me years ago. MS used to have a utility called "Depends.exe" for checking for such dependencies.

unsure if thats your case though....

Siekmanski

Did you download the latest DirectX9 End-User Runtimes?
DirectX End-User Runtimes (June 2010)
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=8109
Creative coders use backward thinking techniques as a strategy.

LordAdef

Hi Marinus,

I know you are currently fully involved with your sequence project. But It would be nice to have one tutorial from you someday, for the Game forum.

I know this will likely not happen but it would be great nonetheless

Siekmanski

It's a cool idea to contribute some stuff for the new Game Development project.
At the moment I can't handle a new project and I have a lot of other time consuming things in front of me. :(

felipe

Siekmanski thanks again my friend. I have installed all that and i have the same problem. Please note than i don't want to bother you and i don't want to suffer either  :biggrin:. So if directx don't come easily to me i will not program in c or similar to work with directx. Thanks btw for all your kind interest in helping me, but if you want don't worry more about this issue, i will continue in fields where my mnemonics are more appreciated  :icon_cool:.

Siekmanski

You don't bother me at all my friend,  coding must be like having fun without frustrations.  :icon14: