Masm32 SDK description, downloads and other helpful links
Message to All Guests

Main Menu

ACE - ASM Code Editor

Started by i Z !, January 19, 2019, 02:56:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

i Z !

Quote from: jj2007 on April 29, 2020, 10:57:16 PM
After a ridiculously long and clumsy login procedure to Micros**t, they offered to send it as a gift to an email address. At that point, I gave up. After all, you haven't fixed the problem with the exceptions, right?

It's for Windows 10 only.
The exceptions you've encountered with my installer aren't present here, since it works with built-in App Package Installer.

i Z !

v0.12.4.0 is on the way with the following fixes:

- Right-click menu commands for copying, cutting, undoing and redoing didn't work

- (In non-enhanced mode) - After editing a line and pressing the right arrow at the end of line, the caret jumped one line too far down.

- Registers {r8d,r8w,r8b} to {r15d,r15w,r15b} weren't recognized (they didn't get colored) by the editor when formatting.

- Active box text background colour corrected

- Ability to change the delay for onscreen line number appearance(when holding down Ctrl or Shift)

jj2007

Will it still crash as before? Does it work for anybody else except you?

i Z !

Quote from: jj2007 on May 01, 2020, 01:39:15 AM
Will it still crash as before? Does it work for anybody else except you?

Quote from: i Z ! on April 29, 2020, 11:33:52 PM

It's for Windows 10 only.
The exceptions you've encountered with my installer aren't present here, since it works with built-in App Package Installer.

To put it another way:
With the free version you were trying to install (I still find it odd that you ran into an error), I wrote my own installer.
But when I upload to MS Store, I place the program files in a folder and let Desktop Bridge take care of the rest. It converts my app into an app package, which is then installed by Windows 10. So I can't do wrong at the installation part.

Mikl__

Hi, i Z !
QuoteBy selecting Confirm, you agree to the Store Terms of Sale and Microsoft Gift Terms and Conditions. No refunds.
So are you selling your ACE? Why not just write about it? Why should I first agree to the terms of sale and the fact that there is "No refunds", and then hear the price?

i Z !

Quote from: Mikl__ on May 01, 2020, 09:43:27 AM
So are you selling your ACE? Why not just write about it? Why should I first agree to the terms of sale and the fact that there is "No refunds", and then hear the price?

Hi,
Yes, I'm selling. But I'm giving a few copies away for free as promotion. Get your copy by following the link I gave. You need to be running Windows 10, otherwise you can't install the app.

This is an answer to your first question, with the other ones I don't know what you're on about... "No refunds" probably means that you cannot ask MS Store to give you money instead of the app, but I'm just guessing...

jj2007

Quote from: i Z ! on May 01, 2020, 04:47:17 PMYes, I'm selling

Interesting. So how many copies have you sold already?

i Z !

I thought you Mikl meant "selling" as "available for sale".

I sold only one copy so far - but hey, I have to start somewhere...

i Z !

Hands free method using ACE with Windows Speech Recognition:

https://youtu.be/IJyhdpVyFs8

hutch--

i Z !,

You were welcome to post an editor for assembler programmers but this forum is not an advertising medium.

i Z !

Quote from: hutch-- on May 06, 2020, 06:43:42 PM
You were welcome to post an editor for assembler programmers but this forum is not an advertising medium.

Sorry about that, I removed the link to my site.

i Z !

I've found and have corrected some additional bugs. Read more in the release notes

To update, please follow this link with your IE or Edge browser.

jj2007

Quote from: i Z ! on May 07, 2020, 08:58:26 PM
I've found and have corrected some additional bugs. Read more in the release notes

Will it still crash on Win7?

i Z !

Quote from: jj2007 on May 08, 2020, 12:26:38 AM

Will it still crash on Win7?

No it won't, it's for Win 10 only :)

i Z !

Discount applies until May 30th. After that, the price will be $6.80