Masm32 SDK description, downloads and other helpful links
Message to All Guests

Main Menu

No download/kernel32.zip

Started by TBRANSO1, February 19, 2019, 03:27:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TBRANSO1

Hi,

I installed your EasyCode for MASM SDK.  I read in the Masm.txt file that we should download a revised kernel32.inc and .lib files.  However, there is no link at .... /Download/kernel32.zip.

Also, I'd recommend cleaning up deadlinks on your site, like to http://pbrennick.freehosting.net/... that site is scary... dead links and links shoot off to noman's land.  It's a virus risk waiting to happen.

Further, I'd make sure that if your instructions have specific things to do, make sure that we can actually do them.

What is with the source code page?  what do we do with those? the RSNetMon is causing the virus scanner to flag it as trojan problems.

Overall, it looks like a nice IDE.

rsala

Hi,

Thanks for reporting the broken links (they have already been fixed) and using Easy Code, I appreciate your feedback.

The source code page includes some applications (with source code) so that you can use/modify them if you are interested in (no source code for Easy Code for now). About the RSNetMon, my Webroot Secure Anywhere reports no virus and I am using it in my two computers with no problem (no virus). Please take into account that some antivirus give false positives for some applications programmed in assembly language (AVG, Avast and others).
EC coder

TBRANSO1

Good, thanks for taking care of things.

I'll play around with the IDE, let you know if I find anything to improve.

rsala

EC coder