News:

Masm32 SDK description, downloads and other helpful links
Message to All Guests

Main Menu

MSofts GPU 'Assembler' Docs

Started by K_F, May 31, 2020, 04:35:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

K_F

I've come to the point in my project where I would like the Power of the GPU Gods.

Knowing the problems with finding decent Assembly Language stuff for GPUs and looking at the next best option.
I've looked at Nvidia PTX, Intel's GPU systems, must still look at AMD's goodies but oddly enough MSofts version is not that bad at first glance.

Still at early stages of some serious gpu assembler programming, but I wanted offline documentation, so I'm putting together MSofts web based info into a lot of PDF prints (mainly for night time reading).
So sharing this lot.. here is the early stages - I'll add and resort the stuff as I go along. ;)

'Sire, Sire!... the peasants are Revolting !!!'
'Yes, they are.. aren't they....'

daydreamer

my none asm creations
https://masm32.com/board/index.php?topic=6937.msg74303#msg74303
I am an Invoker
"An Invoker is a mage who specializes in the manipulation of raw and elemental energies."
Like SIMD coding

K_F

Sorry, I'm wasting your time here, This is all in the DirectX June2010 SDK.
I just hadn't noticed this. ;)
'Sire, Sire!... the peasants are Revolting !!!'
'Yes, they are.. aren't they....'

LiaoMi

Quote from: K_F on May 31, 2020, 04:35:01 AM
I've come to the point in my project where I would like the Power of the GPU Gods.

Knowing the problems with finding decent Assembly Language stuff for GPUs and looking at the next best option.
I've looked at Nvidia PTX, Intel's GPU systems, must still look at AMD's goodies but oddly enough MSofts version is not that bad at first glance.

Still at early stages of some serious gpu assembler programming, but I wanted offline documentation, so I'm putting together MSofts web based info into a lot of PDF prints (mainly for night time reading).
So sharing this lot.. here is the early stages - I'll add and resort the stuff as I go along. ;)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1C4c5K45nPLsR8jsw-cwL2vhqaQFx0AyX (43MB)

Hi K_F,

thanks, great selection!