News:

Masm32 SDK description, downloads and other helpful links
Message to All Guests

Main Menu

Shortages at the stores

Started by Magnum, March 14, 2020, 02:49:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

avcaballero

How strange, if you type [what appears in the image below] in the forum, it appears "your link does not work IDIOT paper"  :joking:

aw27

It happened to me with some other word I forgot. Seems like an anti spammer weapon.

HSE

Quote from: caballero on March 14, 2020, 06:52:49 PM
How strange, if you type

You can talk about "k* paper" without problem  :biggrin:
Equations in Assembly: SmplMath

hutch--

We used to have problems with persistent spamming from a company in Indonesia who made cabinets for the room in the house where you prepare food. The most successful technique to get rid of them was to change the K word into something else that always broke their link. If you try out enough variation of the K word you will learn how to swear in Indonesian.  :tongue:

anunitu

trump is talking curfew  and dow dropped 3000 today too like that movie "on the beach" a little feeling

avcaballero

Some people thought that this only affected the elite: athletes, etc. How childish. The whole economy is going to stop and it is going to affect, especially the most humble ones, of course.

It gives the impression that we are in a historic moment. We are going to see a worldwide reset of the economy and also of society. It seems that this virus attacks especially the oldest and the physically weakest.

anunitu

Cerfew here in nj,and i talked to my sister in california there is a shelter in place order there in the sf bay area also my son is there and is om medical leave from his job at a collage and is working from home.
it is getting very serious in some ways.

avcaballero

The fundamental problem seems to be that it spreads very fast and collapses hospitals, so any person with this disease or any other who could survive with medical care could die from lack of room in the hospital. Due to this rapid contagion, the authorities have made the decision to isolate people.

hutch--

The epidemic will subside but the measures put in place to combat it will linger for as long as governments can get away with it.

anunitu

Magnum

There is much good things happening as well.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/17/us/coronavirus-atlanta-toilet-paper-exchange-trnd/index.html
Take care,
                   Andy

Ubuntu-mate-18.04-desktop-amd64

http://www.goodnewsnetwork.org

avcaballero

Quote from: hutch-- on March 18, 2020, 12:33:17 AM
The epidemic will subside but the measures put in place to combat it will linger for as long as governments can get away with it.
I do not leave my amazement. Things have been done so badly that rumors have started that they have been deliberately done wrong. Here the government has just said that it will use € 200,000,000,000 to fight against layoffs and the destruction of a multitude of companies, which is 20% of GDP. Most of public money and another part private. I just can't see where they are going to get that money from, being already 100% of GDP in debt and with companies that are also heavily in debt. Do they intend to expropriate the money from the individuals in our bank accounts?

aw27

Quote from: caballero on March 18, 2020, 03:37:57 AM
Quote from: hutch-- on March 18, 2020, 12:33:17 AM
I do not leave my amazement. Things have been done so badly that rumors have started that they have been deliberately done wrong. Here the government has just said that it will use € 200,000,000,000 to fight against layoffs and the destruction of a multitude of companies, which is 20% of GDP. Most of public money and another part private. I just can't see where they are going to get that money from, being already 100% of GDP in debt and with companies that are also heavily in debt. Do they intend to expropriate the money from the individuals in our bank accounts?

Trump is also throwing billions away just to show he is doing something but obviously there are no results, just some spikes followed by a big dive.
If the economy is stopping to a halt due to virus panic throwing billions away in so-called stimuli will not revamp it.

avcaballero

The government had two options
   - Stop collecting taxes in this situation and ensure money in people pocket
   - Put the government in as an intermediary
   - Maybe any other

They have chosen the communist option. With the detail that they have not explained where they are going to get so much money. Therefore, people may think that they are going to seize their money. Consequently, we may expect that everyone run to the bank to take out their money and provoke a playpen.

morgot

People are stupid. In our country only 2 (two) people died. And the stores are empty. The streets are empty. Panic. No less dies from heart or flu..
Just the media artificially fanned everything. This is the work of the freemasons (i mean).
Sorry for the bad English