News:

Masm32 SDK description, downloads and other helpful links
Message to All Guests

Main Menu

OpenGL in masm64

Started by Mikl__, May 02, 2020, 05:08:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mikl__

After initialization, the program will be in ColorMaterial mode. Interaction: pressing the mouse buttons will change the diffuse reflection values.
A prototype is colormat.c from https://www.opengl.org/archives/resources/code/samples/redbook/ There are asm-file, cursor and exe-file in the attachment.

Mikl__

Flying and rotating cubes. There are asm-file, cursor and exe-file in the attachment.

Mikl__

This program demonstrates the use of the GL lighting model. Objects are drawn using a blue material characteristic. A single light source illuminates the objects. A prototype is scene.c from https://www.opengl.org/archives/resources/code/samples/redbook/ There are asm-file, cursor and exe-file in the attachment.

six_L

Say you, Say me, Say the codes together for ever.

Mikl__

Hi, six_L!
Thank you very much, but I uploaded GLUT32.DLL in Replay #20

This program demonstrates when to issue lighting and transformation commands to render a model with a light which is moved by a modeling transformation (rotate or translate). The light position is reset after the modeling transformation is called. The eye position does not change. A sphere is drawn using a grey material characteristic. A single light source illuminates the object. Interaction: pressing the left mouse button alters the modeling transformation (x rotation) by 30 degrees. The scene is then redrawn with the light in a new position.
A prototype is movelight.c from https://www.opengl.org/archives/resources/code/samples/redbook/ There are asm-file, cursor and exe-file in the attachment.

Mikl__

A prototype is OpenGL.asm by Franck Charlet from masm32\examples64\opengl There are asm-file, cursor and exe-file in the attachment.
hutch--
please correct, you have a 32-bit program in examples64

jj2007

Hi Mikl,

You are posting great stuff :thumbsup:

Excuse my ignorance: OpenGL does not have anti-aliasing like Gdi+?

Mikl__

Ciao, jj2007
non lo so ancora. Ho iniziato a studiare OpenGL solo due settimane e non so tutte le complessità di questo sistema

six_L

Hi,Mikl__
nice work!
sorry, i did not pay attention to the GLUT32.DLL in Replay #20
Say you, Say me, Say the codes together for ever.

jj2007

Quote from: Mikl__ on May 08, 2020, 06:37:49 PM
Ciao, jj2007
non lo so ancora. Ho iniziato a studiare OpenGL solo due settimane e non so tutte le complessità di questo sistema

Complimenti per il tuo italiano ;-)

I am looking forward to your next posts, Mikl :thumbsup:

Mikl__

ho provato Presto si dice una fiaba, ma si fa una cosa non presto (Скоро сказка сказывается, да не скоро дело делается)

HSE

Hi Mikl__!

Sorry, just now I realize that is for fasm  :biggrin: :biggrin:

ml64 don't allow movf8.

Regards. HSE
Equations in Assembly: SmplMath

Mikl__

Hi, HSE!
you need file %masm64_path%include\opengl32.inc and %masm64_path%include\win64a.inc

avcaballero

Mikl, we want more!
Mikl, we want more!
Mikl, we want more!
Mikl, we want more!
Mikl, we want more!
Mikl, we want more!

:biggrin:  :greenclp:

By the way, I think there's in this forum all the folders and files to compile with ml64, but I dont't find it... Do you mind if...

Mikl__

¡Buena noches caballero!
Mira aqui
presta atención al mensaje número 8