News:

Masm32 SDK description, downloads and other helpful links
Message to All Guests

Main Menu

Re: The MASM Forum Introduction Video

Started by Vortex, January 25, 2021, 01:40:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TouEnMasm

I prefered a french voice,perhaps  could be it in option ?

Fa is a musical note to play with CL

jj2007

You can have English with a strong French accent, Yves :badgrin:

hutch--

The trouble is they don't work well, a voice designed for one language makes a mess of any other. I tried translating English to Spanish then used a Spanish speaking voice and it sounded OK but if you feed English to it, it is unintelligible.

I have so far used an Indian voice and the last one was an English voice and they were at least clear, I have more American voices but some people don't want to hear that.

Gunther

Steve,

The English voice sounds clear for me.

Gunther
You have to know the facts before you can distort them.

hutch--

Good, I have found a male English voice that sounds OK as well.

Gunther

Steve,

Quote from: hutch-- on March 02, 2021, 12:40:50 PM
Good, I have found a male English voice that sounds OK as well.

yes, sounds okay, indeed.

Gunther
You have to know the facts before you can distort them.

hutch--

Yves,

I have a couple of OK French voices, one male and one female. I have attached a sample of the male voice but the real problem for me is I am not a French speaker and the video/audio software doe not have the capacity to be multi-lingual.

TouEnMasm

The sample made an unknown event and don't play.
I was thinking to put translated text in various language and follow this steps:
****** detect the national language
****** start the speech recognition with this language.
Must be possible.
Fa is a musical note to play with CL

hutch--

If you unzipped it, its an MP3 file that runs correctly with anything that can run an MP3 file.

daydreamer

Bandwidth when streaming tv episode + screen mirroring to tv sometimes WiFi bandwidth is problematic
Tested screen mirroring with tutorials and it works fine
my none asm creations
https://masm32.com/board/index.php?topic=6937.msg74303#msg74303
I am an Invoker
"An Invoker is a mage who specializes in the manipulation of raw and elemental energies."
Like SIMD coding

hutch--

Thanks magnus, I have the bitrate screwed right down as the content is not demanding like high res video and it reduces the demand in terms of bandwidth for folks who don't have access to high speed internet. Now that I have to suffer owning a mobile phone, its useful to test video performance as I have a wifi transmitter that I can turn on and off and while it very good at close range, its nowhere as fast as my internet connection.

daydreamer

with the use of two voices,what about one acting questioner and the other expert answering
but that is probably as old as radio
my none asm creations
I am an Invoker
"An Invoker is a mage who specializes in the manipulation of raw and elemental energies."
Like SIMD coding

hutch--

It can be done but it becomes a lot more work again. I create the voice in voice software then synch it to video and adjust the video to fit the speech length and while I am getting faster at it, it still takes a lot of work.

daydreamer

Latest tutorial on use xmm :thumbsup:
I also want 32bit version macro of aligned memory alloc: aalloc
my none asm creations
I am an Invoker
Like SIMD coding