Masm32 SDK description, downloads and other helpful links
Message to All Guests

Main Menu

Stackframes

Started by JK, April 05, 2021, 09:46:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hutch--

:biggrin:

> Do you think the \Masm32\install64\m64lib stuff will still work?

You must have confused this with the risky junk you keep posting with manually tweaked stack frames and pushed and pops. That library, even being out of date still built super reliable executables that still run perfectly.

Also note that the masm64 library is not redistributable. It is copyright freeware, not open sauce.

I extend to the Watcom derivatives the level of support I get from them, nothing.

jj2007

Quote from: hutch-- on April 07, 2021, 03:54:09 PMthe risky junk you keep posting with manually tweaked stack frames and pushed and pops.

You are not talking to me, right?  :biggrin:

hutch--

Would I tell a lie ? After your years long crusade against 64 bit and MASM in particular with dodgy code and unreliable technical data, why would I lie about it ?  :tongue:

jj2007

Any examples for "dodgy code and unreliable technical data"? I'm curious.

hutch--

Yeah, look at you last few months of postings about twiddling the stack with push and pop.  :tongue:

jj2007

Quote from: hutch-- on April 08, 2021, 08:34:54 AM

Yeah, look at you last few months of postings about twiddling the stack with push and pop.  :tongue:

Forum search for push pop and jj2007 does not find posts where I argued for pushing & popping in 64-bit code. Probably you are confusing me with another member :cool:

hutch--

You may need a different search criteria.