Author Topic: Getting old or over worked or something...  (Read 1429 times)

LiaoMi

Re: Getting old or over worked or something...
« Reply #30 on: May 27, 2021, 06:37:03 AM »
great Rudi :thumbsup:
,so now you massproduce tiny assemblypowered robots? :badgrin:

How to make OpenCat robot with 3d printer | Arduino robot project
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AR--uTuegjg
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1zy8XoNeZLpTH20_Wnegc3YXyZkLstmkI

Raistlin

« Reply #31 on: May 28, 2021, 03:23:10 AM »
@K_F - yes thanks- was going to actually go old school with voltage per phase conversion and clamps off the DB board for amperage. 😢 you need to come visit SA again. Our brains are less because you left.
@LioMI: that was Daydreamers instigation. I might have a thought of an AI that might eventually add value to something  - but (being a female partition) should be valued and appreciated first. Thus theory = not real yet.
Are you pondering what I'm pondering? It's time to take over the world ! - let's use ASSEMBLY...

K_F

• Anybody out there?
« Reply #32 on: May 28, 2021, 04:26:44 AM »
you need to come visit SA again..
Sorry, No interest at all, in doing that - I won't even go back for funerals.  :wink2:
'Sire, Sire!... the peasants are Revolting !!!'
'Yes, they are.. aren't they....'

Raistlin

« Reply #33 on: May 29, 2021, 04:51:32 AM »
Eish brother - harsh. Anyhow did I mention Harsh ?
I really understand 😨.  Just wanted to waylay my own
stuff. The Draakie and me are looking at exit points.
My newly 15 yr old is 1.96 meters with size 13 uk shoe.
Any country were there is clothing and shoes is welcome
to me at present.  😠  Did I mention food does not last
in my refrigerator.

Are you pondering what I'm pondering? It's time to take over the world ! - let's use ASSEMBLY...

K_F

• Anybody out there?
« Reply #34 on: May 29, 2021, 06:23:02 AM »
Eish brother - harsh. Anyhow did I mention Harsh ?
No point as we've spent a few mil on the kids overseas education and flying stuff to get them into the overseas market.
The african market is dead (in comparison) and it'll be a waste in both $$$ and career moves.
;)

Did I mention food does not last
in my refrigerator.
Tell me about it... and the food bill goes throught the roof.
'Sire, Sire!... the peasants are Revolting !!!'
'Yes, they are.. aren't they....'

Raistlin

« Reply #35 on: May 30, 2021, 02:00:52 AM »
Just had an old person brain fart. Where is my math genius peers to
run this idiotic thing by?  Siekmanski, Daydreamer, rrr, yes hutch you aint
too bad either  :thumbsup: at this stuff and Gunther should have an opinion.
Sorry if I left you out. Mind is racing at the idea. I am so going to get hate email. Plus beer intake at an all time high.
Anyhow.. here is the idea. Create a neural net that takes existing theory of
gravity and modified gravity and dark matter then (deep learning net type +
oppose it to the observable as input)  = always create the solution  in assembly for the obvious efficiency and accuracy (goes without saying) - reasons then get an answer.
This time actually explaining how the AI construct got to the answer.
Why ? It solves 2 real academic issues,  blackbox answer without explained
result resulting in more papers explaining (not) why that specific answer cannot possibly be. Then perhaps an actual theory of gravity would be nice.

Raistlin

« Reply #36 on: May 30, 2021, 02:22:45 AM »
I forgot due to inebriation: re math genius: yes I suck:
Raymond, jj2007, SixL, and ..  (too edit in later)  basically anyone else here that isn't me.

HSE

• <AMD>< 7-32>
« Reply #37 on: May 30, 2021, 02:24:42 AM »
oppose it to the observable as input)  = always create the solution  in assembly for the obvious efficiency and accuracy (goes without saying) - reasons then get an answer.

In someway is exactly where we are. But solution created "Dark Matter" and "Dark Energy" and there is not enough imagination to explain experimentally what they are, just because they don't exist is not excuse :biggrin:

AI can create a more complex solution, and explanation...  meanwhile, perhaps Dark Beer could be same thing that Black Beer, or is other dimension Pilsen?  :thumbsup:

Later: If you use AI you can end up with a Multi Strings Theory  :biggrin:

Raistlin

« Reply #38 on: May 30, 2021, 03:29:51 AM »
HSE: I will buy you a beer any day  :thumbsup: - you've helped me out of crap numerous
times, knowing or unknowing. Black Label = best international beer btw. :eusa_dance:
Without racial connotations, because it doesn't matter = remember we SA
ppl are pretty stupid about the subject.
On actual science... thinking I see a Phd. LOL

HSE

• <AMD>< 7-32>
« Reply #39 on: May 30, 2021, 04:15:15 AM »
On actual science... thinking I see a Phd. LOL
A little of Leonard Susskind, Brian Keating, Perimeter Institute talks and good dosis of Sabine Hossenfelder, and you don't need a PhD to question everybody  :biggrin:

I applied the scheme you are thinking, but using a genetic algorithm. Because the algorithm found arbitrary solutions I knowed there was some more fundamented solution. Not a problem at "Universal" scale but that worked.  :thumbsup:

daydreamer

• building nextdoor
« Reply #40 on: May 30, 2021, 07:26:51 AM »

In someway is exactly where we are. But solution created "Dark Matter" and "Dark Energy" and there is not enough imagination to explain experimentally what they are, just because they don't exist is not excuse :biggrin:

AI can create a more complex solution, and explanation...  meanwhile, perhaps Dark Beer could be same thing that Black Beer, or is other dimension Pilsen?  :thumbsup:

Later: If you use AI you can end up with a Multi Strings Theory  :biggrin:
Aha now I know why we went to so. Much effort making reverse string algo,to use if we got. String theory backwards   :badgrin:

When radio was new, they thought it was impossible for radio waves travelling in vacuum,so they imagined there existed some ether media in space,and newer theory is dark matter,dark energy might not be so new
Rudi,that theory reminds me of hitchhikers guide to the galaxy supercomputers find out the answer to life, now might be the days we have technology to build AI supercomputer that finds that answer  :greenclp:
SIMD fan and macro fan
why assembly is fastest is because its switch has no (brakes) breaks
:P
only in 16bit assembly you can get away with "Only words" :P

Raistlin

« Reply #41 on: June 03, 2021, 11:04:35 PM »
Started watching MIT open course ware for computer science series. Just for the hell of it. Grabbing teaching tips & to-avoids and laughing when the lecturer gets the content wrong. Overwhelmingly they do get it right - wouldnt be MIT if they did I guess. Might as well try to put myself in the student's shoes listening to the presenter. This makes me feel younger, so it then doesn't hurt as much as doing it myself daily. Don't know if that makes any sense. LOL. Anyhow have great day all.