Author Topic: Agenda 2030 vs Avatar  (Read 450 times)

caballero

• Matrix - Noah
    • abre ojos ensamblador
Agenda 2030 vs Avatar
« on: May 26, 2021, 07:43:02 PM »
What relationship exists?  :biggrin:

I have the crazy idea that the powerful of this planet must have come to the conviction that there is no habitable paradise planet, avatar type. If there is one, it would be a crematorium type.

Where they would make us a media campaign to convince us of how progressive and cool it would be to go to such a world, which is actually a paradise. And send us all the morons there.

But since there is no such a paradise planet, they have decided to keep this one for themselves. So that you can see who is rich and who is poor. What is it that the common people travel by plane, eat meat steaks, own high-end cars, etc? So what good is it to be rich and powerful in this planet?

Hence the 2030 agenda. You will have nothing and you will be happy, because they will have everything. And how to be happy does not depend on what you have but on the expectations of what you can have and you know that there will be nothing of that, because you will be happy. And so everyone is happy.

Soooo, have a good day and happy coding. And sorry for this post, don't know in what I was thinking on.
The logic of the error is hidden among the most unexpected lines of the program

daydreamer

• building nextdoor
Re: Agenda 2030 vs Avatar
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2021, 08:27:10 PM »
reminds me of funny episodes in hitchhikers guide to the galaxy about the elite sends all kinds of hairdressers and telephone cleaners to migrate to Earth and lie about they will follow in eliteship,but they just want to get rid of them so its a lie
in the end a deadly virus kills the elite on their homeworld,because there was no telephone cleaners :badgrin:
SIMD fan and macro fan
why assembly is fastest is because its switch has no (brakes) breaks
:P
only in 16bit assembly you can get away with "Only words" :P

jj2007

• Assembler is fun ;-)
    • MasmBasic
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2021, 08:55:08 PM »
Where they would make us a media campaign to convince us of how progressive and cool it would be to go to such a world, which is actually a paradise. And send us all the morons there.

The Marching Morons, by Cyril M. Kornbluth, 1951

I read it when I was young, and learned a lot from this story :cool:

caballero

• Matrix - Noah
    • abre ojos ensamblador
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2021, 10:53:49 PM »
@daydreamer

Recently, our friend Bill wanted to block the sun in Sweden by releasing tons of calcium carbonate dust into the atmosphere. Fortunately this time they have not allowed it.

https://www.eleconomista.es/internacional/noticias/11145031/04/21/Suecia-suspende-el-proyecto-de-tapar-el-sol-para-enfriar-la-tierra-que-financia-Bill-Gates-.html

The logic of the error is hidden among the most unexpected lines of the program