Author Topic: McAfee is dead  (Read 546 times)

jj2007

• Assembler is fun ;-)
    • MasmBasic
McAfee is dead
« on: June 24, 2021, 08:11:39 AM »
Anti-virus creator John McAfee found dead in Barcelona prison cell after AN orders his extradition

"Everything indicates that it could be a death by suicide," prison sources said.

Prison sources have confirmed that the American tycoon John McAfee, creator of the famous antivirus of the same name, has been found dead in the cell he occupied in module 1 of the Brians 2 Penitentiary Centre (Sant Esteve Sesrovires). He was seventy-five years old. This morning the Audiencia Nacional had finally given the go-ahead to extradite McAfee to the United States.

Justice reported that the prison guards and medical services immediately intervened to perform resuscitation manoeuvres, but in the end the doctors certified that he had died. "The judicial committee has gone to the prison and is investigating the cause of death. Everything indicates that it could be a death by suicide," they said in a statement.

McAfee was arrested in October at Barcelona's El Prat airport when he was about to catch a flight to Istanbul and has been in custody since then, after the court also rejected his latest request for release on the grounds that the "risk of flight continues to be evident" and that he has "no appreciable sign of roots".

The Audiencia Nacional had agreed to extradite John McAfee to the United States for alleged tax evasion for allegedly hiding high income between 2016 and 2018.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

HSE

• <AMD>< 7-32>
Re: McAfee is dead
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2021, 09:11:31 AM »
El pais say he was travelling in private charters, so the money was somewhere.  :eusa_boohoo:

six_L

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2021, 06:40:15 PM »
More money cause more trouble; Less money cause more trouble too. which is bigger? :dazzled:
Say you, Say me, Say the codes together for ever.

caballero

• Matrix - Noah
    • abre ojos ensamblador
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2021, 08:45:36 PM »
They apparently wanted him for tax evasion. It seems that you can only steal if you are a politician. The difference is that this man created a company that employs thousands of people; politicians create misery. A brilliant mind abandons us, mediocre are in our charge.
The logic of the error is hidden among the most unexpected lines of the program

hutch--

• Administrator
  • Mnemonic Driven API Grinder
    • The MASM32 SDK
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2021, 08:59:33 PM »
He should have done what Snowdon did, go and live in Russia.
hutch at movsd dot com
http://www.masm32.com    :biggrin:  :skrewy:

K_F

• Anybody out there?
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2021, 02:30:50 AM »
Trumps team have done the same thing on him, as Epstein.
Fake death and new ID (or just life in jail) as reward for spilling the beans on the Deep State and their connections.
;)
'Sire, Sire!... the peasants are Revolting !!!'
'Yes, they are.. aren't they....'

LiaoMi

« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2021, 03:50:25 AM »
2 years before his death, John McAfee posted a tweet saying, 'If I suicide myself, I didn't. I was whackd.'

"I've collected files on corruption in governments. For the first time, I'm naming names and specifics. I'll begin with a corrupt CIA agent and two Bahamian officials. Coming today. If I'm arrested or disappear, 31+ terrabytes of incriminating data will be released to the press.
7:43 nachm. · 9. Juni 2019 aus Kuba·Twitter for Android"
https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/1137777348919681024