News:

Masm32 SDK description, downloads and other helpful links
Message to All Guests

Main Menu

Image insertion

Started by Ravi Kiran, July 14, 2021, 02:38:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ravi Kiran

Can any one tell me how to add/insert an image file (*.png,*.jpg etc) to display in this forum post. I can't find an option to submit an image file to this forum.

I've added images to make sure I've learned the trick properly

hutch--

Ravi,

Don't dump junk in here, I have to pay for the bandwidth. We allow the occasional image data as it relates to software but general purpose images just waste a limited storage space for the forum.

If you have some need to post image data, put it on a web server and post a link to it.

Ravi Kiran

Sorry for the disturbance sir. I have to make sure I'm learning everything to post in this forum quickly. Next time I'll post masm32
Code Images.

Hutch sir why don't you write a book on coding in masm32 and masm64 assemblers With a lot of example code and MASM syntax everything explaining in brief so that many new members of this forum benefits from that Book. For us new members it is becoming hard to follow some MASM syntax given in examples and other forum posts and we are destined to learn masm32 assembler coding very slowly.

daydreamer

so you will be happy,if we use api loading images from own site,instead of zip file containing few kb .exe and the rest ca 500kb images?
so you benefit from coders who make procedural images vs import big images made in 2d/3d program?
my none asm creations
https://masm32.com/board/index.php?topic=6937.msg74303#msg74303
I am an Invoker
"An Invoker is a mage who specializes in the manipulation of raw and elemental energies."
Like SIMD coding

hutch--

> Hutch sir why don't you write a book on coding in masm32 and masm64 assemblers

I have a better idea, why don't YOU write it. I have enough to do already without suggestions that assume that my time is something for someone else to waste.

daydreamer

Quote from: hutch-- on July 16, 2021, 09:28:30 PM
I have a better idea, why don't YOU write it. I have enough to do already without suggestions that assume that my time is something for someone else to waste.
great idea :thumbsup:
its the teachers way of learn,research to understand enough to explain the subject to others
but many write less:one or few tutorials
by researching and code testing SSE for tutorial was my way,many years ago

my none asm creations
https://masm32.com/board/index.php?topic=6937.msg74303#msg74303
I am an Invoker
"An Invoker is a mage who specializes in the manipulation of raw and elemental energies."
Like SIMD coding