Author Topic: Antip0p3 blesses the taxes :O  (Read 1604 times)

hutch--

• Administrator
  • Mnemonic Driven API Grinder
    • The MASM32 SDK
Re: Antip0p3 blesses the taxes :O
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2022, 05:02:15 PM »
The obnoxious bastards were using IP spoofing so you could not block the spam and even when I first used this technique they used a URL redirector to keep posting their crap. This technique knackered them once and for all as it broke their links and turned their posts into insults back at them.
hutch at movsd dot com
http://www.masm32.com    :biggrin:  :skrewy:

jj2007

• Assembler is fun ;-)
    • MasmBasic
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2022, 06:55:00 PM »
Hutch,
Instead of banning the itchy word, can't you check in your script for the member's age and disallow any URLs if the member is younger than 2 days? That would ban them effectively, because they usually stay 5 minutes and never look back...

caballero

• Matrix - Noah
    • abre ojos ensamblador
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2022, 08:11:14 PM »
JJ, I think I'm a little tired of arguing with you. You continually tend to label, so as not to have to reason. Have you ever said if it seems reasonable to deduct 70% in taxes of what a young streamer collects? If you were telling the truth, you would say yes, because you think that you are a net beneficiary of such action. You have come to the conclusion that you are an intelligent scientist who deserves the money of others, in fact, the others are stealing their money to you, which must make you quite angry.

I understand that you are defending your way of life, so if you don't respond, it doesn't matter. So far I have come.
The logic of the error is hidden among the most unexpected lines of the program

jj2007

• Assembler is fun ;-)
    • MasmBasic
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2022, 08:58:45 PM »
You feel bad when I call you "right wing"? That's a good start :thumbsup:

mineiro

« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2022, 09:36:22 PM »
>I am agnostic (if God exists, he should give me a sign, but so far he hasn't done so),

God has no form. The thought today that God is human came from Michelangelo's painting in the Sistine Chapel, the finger of God touching man.
After this painting Michelangelo was excommunicated. He not only gave form to God, but gave genitals to angels.

>That's why I am not at all surprised that right wing fanatics hate him so thoroughly.

What is the meaning of a pope?
Reinforce faith, hope, take biblical teachings to unbelievers, discredited.
What is the pope doing?
Politics. When religion and politics come together it does not result in good fruit. Just check:

https://www.vaticannews.va/pt/papa/news/2021-04/partilha-bens-propriedade-privada-papa-francisco-homilia.html
"Christian tradition has never recognized the right to private property as absolute or untouchable...".
Does this mean that the Vatican will open its doors to anyone? Can I leave Brazil and move to the Vatican?
But I need to give up my house for someone else, not by my own will, but by imposition!!!.
We know that the expropriation of private property is one of the utopian ideas defended by communism, supposedly to promote equality.

The argument I use to defend myself is:
Deuteronomy 5:21 >“You shall not covet your neighbor’s wife. You shall not set your desire on your neighbor’s house or land, his male or female servant, his ox or donkey, or anything that belongs to your neighbor.”

"Render unto pope, that which is due to pope, render unto God, that which is due to God".
I'd rather be this ambulant metamorphosis than to have that old opinion about everything

hutch--

• Administrator
  • Mnemonic Driven API Grinder
    • The MASM32 SDK
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2022, 10:34:28 PM »
JJ,

It would not work, the bastards spoofed every URL they used so you could not ban an address. This technique phuked them over once and for all. This forum is not a cookery class so the word should not be a problem.
hutch at movsd dot com
http://www.masm32.com    :biggrin:  :skrewy:

jj2007

• Assembler is fun ;-)
    • MasmBasic
« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2022, 10:50:17 PM »
It would not work, the bastards spoofed every URL they used so you could not ban an address.

It's not about banning an address. It's about banning any word that contains the string "://" in posts by members that haven't been active for at least x days...

José Roca

« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2022, 01:14:44 AM »
> Have you ever said if it seems reasonable to deduct 70% in taxes of what a young streamer collects?

The maximum marginal rate last year was 45%, not 70%. You always seem to get your data wrong.

caballero

• Matrix - Noah
    • abre ojos ensamblador
« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2022, 03:06:06 AM »
47% personal income tax + 21% VAT = 70% (more or less. In addition, each region has its own contribution, let's leave it at 47)

You were passing by and gave your contribution, without even looking at the link I gave earlier, I'll give you a smaller one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4zmLYMw4QA

Still, do you consider that stealing half of what you earn with your effort is okay?

Parasite: Said of an animal or vegetable organism: That lives at the expense of another of a different species, feeding on it and impoverishing it without killing it.

The logic of the error is hidden among the most unexpected lines of the program

José Roca

« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2022, 05:36:50 AM »
Not everybody pays so much, only those that earn very much. Do you pay 45% of income tax?

There are at least a dozen of European countries where you pay even more.

Regarding the IVA, you don't pay 21% for everything. There is also a reduced rate of 10% for things like meat and fish, preserved food and restaurants, and a super reduced rate of 4% for essential products such milk, eggs, fruits, vegetables, bread, tubers or cereals.