Author Topic: Russians will not supply gas for free.  (Read 2592 times)

hutch--

• Administrator
  • Mnemonic Driven API Grinder
    • The MASM32 SDK
Re: Russians will not supply gas for free.
« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2022, 09:18:02 AM »
 :biggrin:

More MSM propaganda but then you don't read anything else. Have you ever heard of "Draft Dodgers" in the US ? Why did so many eligible draftees move to Canada back in the Vietname war days ? In recent times, why have so many eligible males in Ukraine try and escape Zelensky's draft so they would not be sent to their death ?

Why do you keep backing an illegal regime that is responsible for many thousands of Ukrainian draftees ending up dead ?

Do you support whoever damaged the Nord stream pipeline so that the folks in Germany will freeze this coming winter ?
hutch at movsd dot com
http://www.masm32.com    :biggrin:  :skrewy:

José Roca

« Reply #31 on: September 29, 2022, 11:46:43 AM »
> Do you support whoever damaged the Nord stream pipeline so that the folks in Germany will freeze this coming winter ?

I don't, but you do. You support Putler, which is the responsible.

NoCforMe

« Reply #32 on: September 29, 2022, 12:08:43 PM »
That's absurd, and I think you know it. Why would the Russians sabotage their own pipeline? They're not the ones who've been agitating to shut it down; that's primarily us (the U.S.), who are basically pulling the strings on the puppets on this one. (Check out Biden's and Victoria Nuland's statements on NordStream2 on the public record.)

jj2007

• Assembly is fun ;-)
    • MasmBasic
« Reply #33 on: September 29, 2022, 01:27:14 PM »
You support Putler, which is the responsible.

We agree on many things, José, and Putin is indeed a war criminal, but he has absolutely no reason to destroy Nord Stream. He just has to close a valve, as he has already demonstrated, so why destroy his own pipeline worth 10 Billion US$?

Biden, on the contrary, has quite openly announced "action" (https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/statements-releases/2022/02/23/statement-by-president-biden-on-nord-stream-2/):
Today, I have directed my administration to impose sanctions on Nord Stream 2 AG and its corporate officers. These steps are another piece of our initial tranche of sanctions in response to Russia’s actions in Ukraine. As I have made clear, we will not hesitate to take further steps if Russia continues to escalate.

He may seem senile, as in this video, but his threats are real (Politico, in February):
President Joe Biden and German Chancellor Olaf Scholz on Monday presented a united front amid concerns about Russia’s buildup of troops — until it came to tough questioning on Nord Stream 2.

The two leaders stood at lecterns side by side in the East Room of the White House, issuing opening remarks in which Biden deemed the U.S.-Germany relationship a “close” friendship and a “reliable” partnership.

But while the two leaders vowed on Monday to respond in lockstep to a potential Russian invasion of Ukraine, there seemed to be space between Biden and Scholz on the Russia-to-Germany Nord Stream 2 pipeline — which wasn’t mentioned in either of the leaders’ opening remarks. When taking questions from reporters, Biden forcefully pledged to shut down the pipeline should Russia invade, but Scholz refused to even say its name.

“We will bring an end to it,” Biden said. “I promise you. We will be able to do it.”

The Washington Post has an article citing Biden, Nuland ("f*ck the EU"), and Sikorski ("thank you, USA"). Of course, being clearly on Biden's side, they try to explain their statements under a different angle, but imho the attempt fails miserably. This is a smoking gun.

hutch--

• Administrator
    • The MASM32 SDK
« Reply #34 on: September 29, 2022, 03:10:52 PM »
Hey José,

Who declared martial law in Ukraine ? Wasn't Putin.
Who banned all opposition parties in Ukraine ? Wasn't Putin.
Who started the war in Ukraine in 2014 ? Wasn't Putin.
Who justified genocide in east Ukraine ? Wasn't Putin.

You are still confused about political systems.
  1. Hitler = nazi.
  2. Putin = EX Communist
  3. Zelensky = Pseudo nazi
  4. Joe Biden = Fascist
  5. Liz Truss = Tory Dumbcluck

How long are you going to continue to support the nazi trash in Ukraine ?

hutch at movsd dot com

Siekmanski

« Reply #35 on: September 29, 2022, 07:29:06 PM »
US plan was always to stop EU buying Russia's gas.

Rice:"You want to change the structure of energy dependence. You want to depend more on the North America energy platform ... to have pipelines that don't go through Ukraine & Russia"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aF0uYIjaTNE

"Most fingers point to Russia."
Is there anyone who doubts that the Western investigation will lead to the conclusion that Russia did it?
Even if Russia had the slightest reason to do this?
With the US as the official perpetrator, NATO explodes.
Creative coders use backward thinking techniques as a strategy.

Siekmanski

« Reply #36 on: September 29, 2022, 07:54:28 PM »
Why were US Blackhawk helicopters circling over the explosion sites of the Nord Stream pipelines several times in September?
They hovered over the incident sites for hours on the night of Sept 22 and 25.

Very interesting thread....

https://twitter.com/KimDotcom/status/1575325274602098690
Creative coders use backward thinking techniques as a strategy.

caballero

• Matrix - Noah
    • abre ojos ensamblador
« Reply #37 on: September 29, 2022, 07:59:26 PM »
What an uncomfortable situation for the USA if it were shown that they were responsible for the pipeline explosions. Although I believe that they count on the submission of Europe being such that it would not have a major impact.

Ideally, the EU would rethink its position, agree to a ceasefire agreement with Russia and re-establish trade relations with Russia. Of course, for this to happen, the political class in charge in Europe would have to change. Ursula Von der Leyen allows herself the luxury of warning the Italians with their sense of the vote because there are mechanisms in the EU to reverse such a situation. =:O

Unfortunately, my opinion is that politicians are a reflection of the society that votes for them. Which complicates things quite a bit.
The logic of the error is hidden among the most unexpected lines of the program

jj2007

• Assembly is fun ;-)
    • MasmBasic
« Reply #38 on: September 29, 2022, 08:19:02 PM »
Unfortunately, my opinion is that politicians are a reflection of the society that votes for them. Which complicates things quite a bit.

You made my day, thanks :greensml:

José Roca

« Reply #39 on: September 29, 2022, 08:41:44 PM »
We agree on many things, José, and Putin is indeed a war criminal, but he has absolutely no reason to destroy Nord Stream. He just has to close a valve, as he has already demonstrated, so why destroy his own pipeline worth 10 Billion US$?

Because he is crazy and desperate and does not measure the consequences of his actions.
You never know what a madman is capable of.

José Roca

« Reply #40 on: September 29, 2022, 09:13:59 PM »
"There is yet another viewpoint, though. Following political directives from the Kremlin, Russian Gazprom might have cut back on gas shipments to Europe. The Kremlin needs to put an end to this supply, not just a shrink, in order to engage in further blackmail. If Gazprom had simply ceased the deliveries, it would have been vulnerable to lawsuits seeking huge reimbursement."

"As a result of an alleged fabricating accident, Gazprom can stop all gas shipments by sea while also giving itself the option to defend against contract-violation claims by using force majeure."

caballero

• Matrix - Noah
    • abre ojos ensamblador
« Reply #41 on: September 29, 2022, 09:22:01 PM »

My desire to please precedes me, Mr. JJ, you know.  :thumbsup:

Surely you have heard: "Such politician is the guilty" I affirm that such a phrase is incorrect, the fault lies with "you" who complains about the politician you have voted for, he only follows the program that you have chosen consciously or unconsciously. Therefore, it is not enough to change Von Der Leyen or Piqué, their position will be occupied by someone equal or worse.

It's called social engineering, to which J&J party is no stranger
The logic of the error is hidden among the most unexpected lines of the program

jj2007

• Assembly is fun ;-)
    • MasmBasic
« Reply #42 on: September 29, 2022, 09:41:22 PM »
The Kremlin needs to put an end to this supply, not just a shrink

Putin needs money to finance the war, so he has to maximise the product sales*price. If sales are zero, profit is zero.

If Gazprom had simply ceased the deliveries, it would have been vulnerable to lawsuits seeking huge reimbursement.

The sanctions are more than enough "force majeure". The turbines are broken, and Canada cannot send a replacement...?

I wasn't ironic, caballero, because unfortunately you are right. We get Meloni because everybody stares all day long at her/his smartphone on Fakebook etc. The average IQ is falling rapidly.

hutch--

• Administrator
    • The MASM32 SDK
« Reply #43 on: September 29, 2022, 10:17:19 PM »

> Because he is crazy and desperate and does not measure the consequences of his actions.
You never know what a madman is capable of.

So on the word of José Roca, Putin is,
  1. Crazy
  2. Desperate
  3. A madman

I wonder where this claptrap comes from, a fertile imagination, arse kissing the Globalist dream ?

While I have no doubt that Putin is not everyone's idea of "Mr nice guy", he is a lot smarter than the donkeys that run the EU and has them phuked over big time. The sanctions that hit Europe's economy like a bomb while the Russian economy is rocketing. Sales going to the middle east and Asia are taking off and the US/European sanctions have backfired.

It is desperate nonsense to accuse Russia of blowing up its own pipeline but as the sanctions against Russia means effectively that it is no great loss to them but its a massive loss to Germany. As far as EU law suits, it is far to say that Russia could not care less.
hutch at movsd dot com

José Roca

« Reply #44 on: September 29, 2022, 10:17:45 PM »
> The turbines are broken, and Canada cannot send a replacement...?

"German Chancellor Olaf Scholz has accused Moscow of purposely holding up the delivery of a turbine by refusing to submit the paperwork needed to transport the item to Russia, where its installation will allow for increased gas supplies via the Nord Stream 1 pipeline."

"There is no reason why this delivery cannot happen," Scholz said on August 3 while standing next to the turbine. Moscow only had to say that "they want to have the turbine and provide the necessary customs information for transport to Russia," the German leader added.

https://www.rferl.org/a/germany-scholz-turbine-russia-nord-stream/31971861.html