Author Topic: Russians will not supply gas for free.  (Read 2543 times)

NoCforMe

Re: Russians will not supply gas for free.
« Reply #90 on: October 02, 2022, 06:24:15 AM »
I am far too dumb to have a solution (but some troll will provide us with one, I am sure).

[raises hand]
Not a troll, but I have one: Knock the United States off its pedestal at the top of the World Order. That'll go a long way to fix things.

Of course, that won't happen without an incredible amount of violence and destruction ...

hutch--

• Administrator
  • Mnemonic Driven API Grinder
    • The MASM32 SDK
Re: Russians will not supply gas for free.
« Reply #91 on: October 02, 2022, 07:25:05 PM »
I am not sure that is the solution, there is much in the US worth having but loonie tune politicians kissing the arse of the deep state and pandering to the military/industrial complex is not among the things worth keeping. Instead of pissing massive amounts of money into Zelensky's pocket, that money should be spent on Americans, roads, bridges, health care, jobs, education etc etc ....

When Bush (the stupid one) was president, it was Hugo Chavez that funded assistance for the flood victims of New Orleans, Dubya was pissing money into the pocket of the military/industrial complex to fuel the war in Iraq.

Instead of wasting money on bases around the world to try and rule the world, if the US spent its money rebuilding the US in terms of infrastructure and industry, it would be able to compete with China if it did it properly.
hutch at movsd dot com
http://www.masm32.com    :biggrin:  :skrewy: