News:

Masm32 SDK description, downloads and other helpful links
Message to All Guests

Main Menu

Is it fast for you to access the forum there?

Started by six_L, November 11, 2023, 04:03:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

six_L

Hi,All
i cost 2m:09s to  arrive here.

must i have to transit through mod.postimage.org and ajax.googleapis.com to go to here?

Say you, Say me, Say the codes together for ever.

jj2007

For me here in Italy it's fast - half a second.

HSE

Hi six_L,

Here take more time than before forum update with "improved" security, and very often I can see some bad url warning page, but that is a second.

HSE
Equations in Assembly: SmplMath

jj2007

Quote from: HSE on November 11, 2023, 06:22:40 AMvery often I can see some bad url warning page

I also see these error pages frequently, but if it works (most of the time), the page loads in half a second.

HSE

jj2007

stoo23

Hi guys, well, Firstly, may I suggest I was Quite surprised to find this Post here, as it was Not intended for 'General' Member postings,.. (made me go looking for Who may have Moved it here LOL),...  :rofl:

Quoteit cost 2m:09s to  arrive here
Wow !! Really ?? that seems inappropriate to say the least !!

Quotemust i have to transit through mod.postimage.org and ajax.googleapis.com to go to here?
Not sure about your 'reference' to "mod.postimage.org" ?? as far as I am aware, it has ZERO Effect on the speed with which a web Site or the Forum will load !! ??

With regard to AJAX, you might have to refine your 'Alerts' settings. Do you have a Lot of Activities on the Forum set to 'Alert' you, if Not I am unsure How or Why AJAX would have ANY Effect on the Page loading for you.
Does this happen Regularly? or was that Extraordinary Load time a 'One Off' ??
What Browser are you using ??.

Quotetake more time than before forum update with "improved" security
Well, yeah, that's True but arguably a 'Small Price to Pay' for the security  :wink2:  :azn:  :biggrin:

HSE

StrykerX

Quote from: six_L on November 11, 2023, 04:03:29 AMHi,All
i cost 2m:09s to  arrive here.

must i have to transit through mod.postimage.org and ajax.googleapis.com to go to here?

Try loading from a VPN, see how it goes there?

six_L

Hi, Administrators/jj2007/HSE.
Thanks your responses.
I understood that the issues is on my side. perhaps our government don't belive her citizens.

stoo23

:biggrin:  :smiley:  :wink2:  :winking: Really !!??  :shhh: Whatever gave you that Idea ??,..  :joking:

I Hope you have Better 'Load Times' in the Future !!  :smiley:

StrykerX

Quote from: six_L on November 11, 2023, 01:39:59 PMHi, Administrators/jj2007/HSE.
Thanks your responses.
I understood that the issues is on my side. perhaps our government don't belive her citizens.

I'm not sure how your government feels about VPNs but it will likely speed the site up dramatically for you.

daydreamer

Quote from: jj2007 on November 11, 2023, 05:25:37 AMFor me here in Italy it's fast - half a second.
I have no problem from Sweden,never timed it,despite I am asm programmer  :smiley:
my none asm creations
https://masm32.com/board/index.php?topic=6937.msg74303#msg74303
I am an Invoker
"An Invoker is a mage who specializes in the manipulation of raw and elemental energies."
Like SIMD coding

six_L

QuoteI'm not sure how your government feels about VPNs but it will likely speed the site up dramatically for you.
a lot of VPN/PROXY are not free.

I'm very jealous of your internet.

Slow speed(the national firewall ) is a small matter here, and we(chinese) can't even access the GOOGLE/FACEBOOK/BBC/...Just like you can't use TikTok.

StrykerX

Quote from: six_L on November 11, 2023, 09:39:37 PM
QuoteI'm not sure how your government feels about VPNs but it will likely speed the site up dramatically for you.
a lot of VPN/PROXY are not free.

I'm very jealous of your internet.

Slow speed(the national firewall ) is a small matter here, and we(chinese) can't even access the GOOGLE/FACEBOOK/BBC/...Just like you can't use TikTok.

That would be a little annoying being blocked from those sites, they have their uses. We can use TikTok fine here in Australia.

Check out ProtonVPN, they have a number of free servers.  :mrgreen: