jj2007

An idea ruthlessly stolen from Pelles C:

- extract the DLL in the attachment to \Masm32\plugins\ZipTheProjectQE.dll
- insert as line 15 of \Masm32\menus.ini
&ZipTheProject,{e}plugins\ZipTheProjectQE.dll
- relaunch \Masm32\qEditor.exe
- open a source
- click menu Project/ZipTheProject

Depending on your configuration, it may or may not work "out of the box". Let me know which problems you encounter.

HSE

Hi JJ!

Nice idea. :t

Only ~zpro.tmp is the result. I checked 7z is in place, and keys.

Only files with the same name of the project are selected. If the objetive is the basic project, at least makeit.bat need to included.

Zip, copy & exit don't exit.

HSE ( W7UltimateSP1 32b)
Equations in Assembly: SmplMath

jj2007

Quote from: HSE on February 15, 2016, 03:51:52 AMOnly ~zpro.tmp is the result. I checked 7z is in place, and keys.

What do you get as command line in the lower edit control, and does it make sense? Any error messages? The ~zpro.tmp contains the files to be compressed, so apparently the launch doesn't work.

Mine is as follows: Command line: ["C:\Program Files\7-Zip\7z.exe" "%1"]

HSE

Command line: [%SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe /idlist,%I,%L]

jj2007

Yep, there is the culprit :t

Just tried on a virgin Win 8.1 machine, and I see the same crap :(

It seems that after installation of 7-zip, the file association must be manually set via right-click in Explorer and "open with". Afterwards, the command line looks as above, and it works.

Attached new version with inclusion of make.bat (if present).

HSE

Because I'm not interested in change the .zip behaviour, I replace zipper0$:Let zipper0$=GetRegVal(Cat$("HKCR\Applications\7zFM.exe\shell\open\command"), 0)

And now work!

I don't know so much about plugins. It's posible to send a switch to the plugin (that allow different behaviour or zippers)?

jj2007

Quote from: HSE on February 15, 2016, 05:55:15 AM
Because I'm not interested in change the .zip behaviour, I replace zipper0$:Let zipper0$=GetRegVal(Cat$("HKCR\Applications\7zFM.exe\shell\open\command"), 0)

And now work!

I don't know so much about plugins. It's posible to send a switch to the plugin (that allow different behaviour or zippers)?

That was clever :t

I had tried to find a solution that works for everybody, but of course, if users keep the built-in zip folder behaviour, this will fail. Your solution works because you found zipper0$ and re-assembled it - compliments. Maybe I will add an option to do this interactively.