Masm32 SDK description, downloads and other helpful links
Message to All Guests

Main Menu

COBRA POWER!

Started by felipe, February 23, 2018, 03:43:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

felipe

Features:
-No colors, just black and white like a nostalgic old MSDOS game... What?  :shock:
-No graphics, just a simple text mode console program... Is this serious?  :icon_confused:
-No scoring and no messages like you win or you lose. You will see how big you can make cobra and when you go back to the menu (without pressing the ESC key) you will know you lose......!  :icon_eek:
-Not original. This is a way too old game and this is just a whole implementation from me......!%$#  ::)
-Complete source code well commented!!! Well with some misspelling english words probably...  :icon_rolleyes:  :eusa_snooty:  :idea:  :bgrin:  :greensml:  ;)  :greenclp:

:P
Technical notes:
Weird bug that i couldn't catch. Sometimes the first location of the wall will be a space. This is just esthetic, so the game functionality is not affected. So lets play anyway!...!!!!!!!!  :eusa_snooty:
Finally, the game is over for me. I mean i have others things to do now (hopefully better things) So the game will not be manteined in any way from myself. But you can do whatever you what with the code. That's why is here, you can modify or improve, improve performance, etc.   :icon14:

Comment, hate, enjoy, laugh, ignore, criticize, etc, etc...

:t

avcaballero

Everybody are making so neat games here that I start wanting to do one too, just if I had not so few time :t

Siekmanski

Nostalgic feelings coming back  :t
Creative coders use backward thinking techniques as a strategy.

felipe

LordAdef

It´s great Felipe!!! And it´s always fun to play. Nostalgia in full mode!

Working great here

LordAdef

Quote from: caballero on February 23, 2018, 06:21:41 AM
Everybody are making so neat games here that I start wanting to do one too, just if I had not so few time :t

I was waiting for you to finally say that!!!!!

Now Felipe is joining the "Game Club", with you join in too we could even create a Game Forum related.

hutch--

felipe

LordAdef, did you tryed tita in labyrinths? If no, you should try the last version attached.  :P

LordAdef

Quote from: felipe on February 23, 2018, 12:13:46 PM
LordAdef, did you tryed tita in labyrinths? If no, you should try the last version attached.  :P

Where Felipe? I want to try for sure

felipe

http://masm32.com/board/index.php?topic=6554.msg70274#msg70274  :idea: Remember, try the last version attached, because is the best. But, of course you can see whatever you want. Comes with complete source code too.  :t

LordAdef

avcaballero

I've been wanting to make another game for some time, but it takes a lot of time, and now I don't have much of it, but I hope to start soon.

daydreamer

great work felipe
trying to make a landscape with mathematical curves
game Graphics is also fun
http://masm32.com/board/index.php?topic=6937.0
my none asm creations
https://masm32.com/board/index.php?topic=6937.msg74303#msg74303
I am an Invoker
"An Invoker is a mage who specializes in the manipulation of raw and elemental energies."
Like SIMD coding

felipe

daydreamer ofcourse. I like that and i'm trying to get there (to graphics and others...). Nice work, thanks for share.  :icon14:

avcaballero

Hello, if anyone interested, some of my games I have already done, when I was younger :biggrin:.

- Tetris. Made with Fasm
- Puzzle. Made with Masm. You can load any bmp, take care of its size.
- Minas. Made with Masm.
- Invaders. Made with Pelles C.
- Hang. Made with NasmX.
- Donkey. Made with Tiny C.

I think I have already attached in this forum, but don't know where...