Message to All Guests

Main Menu

Caballero's drawer

Started by avcaballero, May 01, 2018, 05:49:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

avcaballero

@HSE: Check it out now :t

avcaballero

A first approximation to a dynamic curved tunnel (the position of the center of the tunnel is not static). A high cpu requirements. Only gdi.

daydreamer

Quote from: caballero on April 29, 2019, 05:20:53 AM
A first approximation to a dynamic curved tunnel (the position of the center of the tunnel is not static). A high cpu requirements. Only gdi.
slow initializing and after that cool turning tunnel :icon14:
my none asm creations
https://masm32.com/board/index.php?topic=6937.msg74303#msg74303
I am an Invoker
"An Invoker is a mage who specializes in the manipulation of raw and elemental energies."
Like SIMD coding

Siekmanski

Creative coders use backward thinking techniques as a strategy.

jj2007

avcaballero

Hello, I've just installed masm32 package in my new computer zipping/unzipping my older instalation in W7. It works fine, even as I have installed it not in the root directory, but in a folder. The sound emits from time to time some interferences that I think in W7 worked just fine. I'll have to see it.

Edited: I've just checked it in WXP in my virtual box and it just works fine, it plays the tune smooth and fine. It seems that W10 brings me surprises and fun

daydreamer

Quote from: caballero on August 08, 2019, 11:32:11 PM
Hello, I've just installed masm32 package in my new computer zipping/unzipping my older instalation in W7. It works fine, even as I have installed it not in the root directory, but in a folder. The sound emits from time to time some interferences that I think in W7 worked just fine. I'll have to see it.

Edited: I've just checked it in WXP in my virtual box and it just works fine, it plays the tune smooth and fine. It seems that W10 brings me surprises and fun
nice plasma,but as you say annoying noise sometimes on W10
my none asm creations
I am an Invoker
"An Invoker is a mage who specializes in the manipulation of raw and elemental energies."
Like SIMD coding

avcaballero

I'd say that the problem is in the ufmod libraries

avcaballero

Fixed point vs Float Point. This is a final example with palette :thumbsup:

Siekmanski

Smooth  :thumbsup:
Did you use 16:16 fixed point?

avcaballero

Hi, Marinus, I have scaled by 2^16, nevertheless, it is so smooth due to the palette usage, though the fixed point seems to be better than float point. I will upload the samples in my fifth chapter.

Siekmanski

Fixed point arithmetic is very useful if you want to prevent rounding and drifting errors, e.a. in audio re-sampling.

daydreamer

Quote from: caballero on April 29, 2019, 05:20:53 AM
this seem best candidate to test with dual threaded,second thread draws simpler demo while calculating this one
my none asm creations
I am an Invoker
Like SIMD coding

avcaballero

Looking around, I have found this program that I did several years ago. Play wav, mp3 or other format music, also movies, with a time slide bar and a volume control. It also has a graphic equalizer that can be seen if you have an open sound input. Just 13 kb.

avcaballero

Looking at some old code, I have slightly modified this torus to give the clouds movement in the torus. With a light background music.